Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 8:23 AM

Well I wanted to donate? ....That's a shame.... I don't think you and The Bushwackers should have to take on all the funding Casey?  Well your work is still so appreciated  by "Most" of us!! 

JD

• gtorrealba
    51 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 10:52 AM

I only found out about the GOGF from this awesome CC I joined in April and think this is a really cool thing that's being done in the game. I had planned for the last few weeks to nominate myself but my CC gifted me a wedge and really helped me get substantially better at the game while giving me some equipment advice. So my enjoyment of the game has definitely gone up since joining the CC.

So I'd like to nominate my 63-year-old Dad (user ID: LT57CAN). He's the guy who got me into WGT about 11 years ago. We have played a lot of Head-to-Head games over that time span as we live 3000 miles away from each other and don't get to play "real" golf together very often. He's Level 82 and still using the Starter Iron Set and the Starter Putter - I think he could benefit from an upgrade in either spot. I think he'd be perfectly happy with any Iron Set or the L51 Spider X or even the L35 Spider X unless those who are a bit more knowledgeable with the equipment have any recommendations. His reflects aren't maybe as sharp as they used to be...so a higher meter speed is probably wise. 

Thank you for even considering him - I know he'd be blown away by any gift.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 2:33 PM

All I can say is this has to have something to do with me for my past actions with the GOGF. To much of a coincidence . I have been called a deceiving person for what I did, but I stand by what I did. Sometimes people need to be taught a life lesson about honesty. Good luck to Casey and the rest of the Bushwackers with your GOGF.  Cheers.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 3:11 PM

callaghan159:

All I can say is this has to have something to do with me for my past actions with the GOGF. To much of a coincidence . I have been called a deceiving person for what I did, but I stand by what I did. Sometimes people need to be taught a life lesson about honesty. Good luck to Casey and the rest of the Bushwackers with your GOGF.  Cheers.

No sir , Has nothing to do with you Brian . You have always been good to the GOGF .  I appreciate all your help in the past . This might be the best way to go for a while . 

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 3:11 PM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 3:13 PM

gtorrealba:
    So I'd like to nominate my 63-year-old Dad (user ID: LT57CAN).

Thank you sir , The panel of 5 will consider him for May .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 4:46 PM

CEverett12:

callaghan159:

No sir , Has nothing to do with you Brian . You have always been good to the GOGF .  I appreciate all your help in the past . This might be the best way to go for a while . 

+1

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 5:38 PM

CEverett12:
    Thank you sir ,

And Thank you Sir .

OPY

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 7:35 AM

Nominations for May are 

LT57CAN

gtorrealba

The panel of 5 will review the nominees and vote . 3 out of 5 votes are needed to qualify . Results will be posted by the 13th , Gifts will be sent on the 14th .

Good Luck .

Ceverett12...

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 5:40 AM

Hello boys and girls . Lets give away some stuff

LT57CAN = Level 79 TM P790 Irons ----  Congrats & good luck

Gtorrealba = 8 sleeves of Cally 33s --- Congrats & good luck

Lucianotaniguchi = Level 35 TM Spider X putter --- Congrats & good luck

RSS