Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 6:53 AM

Following Pierre's lead and editing my posts as well.

Apologies to all.

Robert 

• charlieutter
    9 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 11:16 AM

Keep on keeping on sir !  Long live The Gift Of Golf Foundation .  

• Leggoman13
    8,259 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 11:44 AM

Sorry Casey and to the GOGF

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 1:00 PM

Leggoman13:
    You will have to assume the results of your actions.

And what are the results of my actions going to be?

Leggoman13:
    I have learned not to forget.

Good for you. I don't forget either, especially when I am taken advantage of.

Leggoman13:

Leave AKD out of it, she was deceived and miss informed like the rest of us.

She posted in this discussion so she is part of it. She is a big girl she can defend herself. No one was decieved  any worse than I was when he sold the second set of iron and he continued to deny it. I dont see him  posting here defending himself.   Lmao

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 1:27 PM

Brian is not obligated to say anything , Rorinater said nothing about the 2nd set of irons , Did they remove the 2nd set or not ?  is my question . 3 months later he gives Brian a set of irons that he can not use , Brian offered to pay it forward .  Good .

This subject has run its course . We don't need anymore comments please .  There is a section called (and everything else) 

Thank you .

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 1:30 PM

Sorry Casey I will not post or say anything else here but I will defend myself whether it pisses people off or not. Cheers

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 2:24 PM

I'm done with the Drama .  All I can ask is for peace . 

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 3:32 PM

CEverett12:

I'm done with the Drama .  All I can ask is for peace . 

I feel for you, all your hard work and generosity is being threatened by a childish war of words by people who should know better. First, everybody just remember this is just a video game, and at a time like this it may be some peoples’ only interaction with the outside world. Shove your egos to the back of the closet and remind yourselves exactly what the gift of golf is really all about. I am getting to the stage where I have all the equipment II need to play this game at the rather mediocre level which I enjoy and came to this forum to see how I could contribute to TGOG, but all I see is infighting and blustering egos and Casey’s exasperation at the pettiness of adults who should learn to sort their issues out privately. 
    Rant over, best of luck Casey and all those involved for the right resons. 

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 3:42 PM

I have been following this thread and I say what is done is done.  Let's move on from this and let it go.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 3:51 PM

Guys please can we have some peace here.

What is done in this thread is tremendous and totally selfless,   Yes there will always be issues whatever and etc etc but.............. Can we just look at the long game and what these people do to change Players/Lives.

All the chit everybody is going through across the Planet and here we are bickering,, Let it stop NOW, Casey and the Bushwhackers  are doing a great thing, They have been doing it for a long time So how about a Bravo, Hats off and stop all this BS once & for all

Everybody knows from reading all the posts what is what, Please don`t drown this thread with Negativity and Even Disparagement ... Let bygones be as is... Peace out Gang

Be Safe..!

Just an afterthought but............ Be nice to hear some support from some of the Top Players here to end all this drama..!

RSS