Forums

Help › Forums

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED

Mon, Jan 31 2022 11:22 PM (40 replies)
  • WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 10:23 AM

Me 2, since Fri. Messaged Peanut twice & not even a reply. Emailed wgt twice & only old stock responses so far.

If Peanut doesn't play nice then wgt needs to find a replacement. Peanut is being way to picky about answers, IMO. 

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 3:39 PM

Looks like I have been reinstated!  Thank God!!

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 5:45 PM

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 8:29 PM

Ladychipper:

Looks like I have been reinstated!  Thank God!!

It was probably just a glitch. I got that message a few years ago and logged off and back on and everything was fine.

• QueeksDraw
    192 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 12:07 PM

woohoo... I've been bailed out. 1 day in jail is enough. I atone for my sins.

• PSUTOM
    188 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 2:25 PM

Me too. I used my get out of jail free card.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,865 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 8:29 AM

A member of our CC is leaving for the following...

after 3 months of emails to the support section controlling the earned credit portion of this website I am told that I am permanently blocked from taking further surveys which means that I cannot buy equipment or golf balls from the pro shop.  therefore I am in search for another golfing website.  any suggestions will be appreciated.                                                                                                                                                                                                     my problem began with blocking popups not realizing that this was a no-no.  support claims that once blocked there is no reactivation, period.  

Heck, I use a popup blocker AND an ad blocker. Am I in WGT jail too?

Is there no redemption? Seems a bit draconian.

• Vmax1101
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 11:32 PM

I was also suspended, right after I started a survey that said for US players only (after a couple of screens). I quit the survey at that point. Next login I found that I was suspended. I asked the Peanut Labs help Desk about three times...why I was suspended. I never received an answer.

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 5:53 PM

I am currently in the Peanut jail for 3 or 4 days now and also have tried to contact them with no response.What is the solution if they won't reply?How do I get out of jail?Christmas is coming and I can't afford any golf balls,I'll hope Santa can help me.

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:16 PM

RSS