Forums

Help › Forums

Hack Level and Cheats?

Sat, Sep 9 2023 5:08 PM (41 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 7:46 AM

Woodie312:
    Besides if I don't take the soap and shampoo what am I going to use in mom's christmas gift as filler.....LOL

LOL!

• buc619
    9 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 1:37 PM

Your wrong taking advantage of a glitch is cheating....many game sites will ban players taking advantage of a glitch...like Runescape

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 2:58 PM

buc619:
    Your wrong taking advantage of a glitch is cheating....many game sites will ban players taking advantage of a glitch...like Runescape

A number of thoughts immediately come to mind. Here they are, in no particular order.

First, just stating that someone is wrong doesn't make it so. Second, in determining if something is cheating on this site, it's irrelevant what the rules or norms are at other sites. Standards or norms are determined by each site.

Now, one could argue that because it's defined as cheating on another site then it should be defined as cheating here. But it doesn't necessarily follow that taking advantage of glitch is always cheating because X site defines it that way, regardless of how many examples one could provide.

Additionally, I believe the principle at work here is "that which is not prohibited is permitted." There is no doubt that WGT knows about the glitch. But they have not shut it down, stated it's a cheat and should not be used, or sanctioned anyone (to my knowledge) for taking advantage of the glitch.

tl;dr: Just because a glitch is considered cheating somewhere else doesn't mean it's cheating here.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 4:02 PM

+1

WGT has their own rules and we follow them. They know about every glitch in the system, I think some are intentional.

There is nothing wrong with helping your club and if you don't want to help your own club, thats between you and the other members.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 8:33 PM

@DonCaron

Well said.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 10:08 PM

See the thread entitled     have to love it

• jocko63
    33 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 4:33 PM

everyone that shoots a 57 should be suspect...we should be able to watch that round...then I would believe it... until then   .... I think they cheat somehow and this needs to be  fixed

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 4:46 PM

jocko63:

everyone that shoots a 57 should be suspect...we should be able to watch that round...then I would believe it... until then   .... I think they cheat somehow and this needs to be  fixed

You are way wrong. 57 is nothing to shoot for a lot of players. Hell the last VUSO, 57 didn't get you anything. You saying 200+ qualifiers cheated? LOL, I think not. 

Worry about your own game. 672 posted rounds in 8 years qualifies everything.  :-)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 5:15 PM

YankeeJim:
    672 posted rounds in 8 years qualifies everything.  :-)

I'm not even 5 years and got 2374. LOL

• Stararah
    7 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 2:16 PM

I find this extremely amusing considering you had a level 25 player with a 58 average playing clashes.. ..

RSS