Forums

Help › Forums

Premium Balls are aoke

Fri, Jul 28 2017 4:35 PM (31 replies)
  • RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:11 AM

I buy premium balls and you take them out of bounds.  Yet I can play forever on starter balls.

Thank you WGT.  Just another reason to waste my money here.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 8:06 AM

Don't waste it - invest it!

If you have fun in playing the game, some spending shouldn't be too much - after all, they are a business and only revenue will let it stay online.

Don't look at the single lost or worn out ball - see it as a green fee!

Best part of this deal is to me that we are the ones to decide on the costs of playing. Either full performance for almost a Dollar per game or nought if you tame the Starters.

I pay -,25 $ per nine hole game and I have big fun in doing so!

A night in town is more expensive than a week's worth of balls!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 8:13 AM

RenoRick:

I buy premium balls and you take them out of bounds.  Yet I can play forever on starter balls.

Thank you WGT.  Just another reason to waste my money here.

Basically, isn't this the same thing you wrote about 8 months ago?

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/430645/2947012.aspx#2947012

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 8:35 AM

Haha. I thought he was saying the premium balls are a-ok and just misspelled it.

:-D

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 9:00 AM

I thought that with the immense popularity of the cat ball, that WGT introduced a sing-a-long Kar ball and he was saying they were karaoke.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 11:07 AM

RenoRick:

What are you calling 'premium' balls? The only balls you've bought since mid-May have been WGT balls at less than 100 credits/sleeve. It's annoying to lose any ball of course, but premium balls they ain't.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 11:13 AM

The AOKE DCZ70 series cutting tables are suitable for creation of corrugated or folding carton prototypes, mock‑up creation, short-run production and flexo plate cutting.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 11:16 AM

duda51:
    The AOKE DCZ70 series cutting tables are suitable for creation of corrugated or folding carton prototypes, mock‑up creation, short-run production and flexo plate cutting.

I didn't want to flaunt my knowledge, but I was going to point out the same thing. ;-)

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 11:25 AM

Robert1893:
    I didn't want to flaunt my knowledge, but I was going to point out the same thing. ;-)

I think you were thinking about this.

AOKE Furniture SJ05E-D(P)

SJ05E-D series desks is a model of desks for kids,especially for children who are growing up.With such height adjustable,children don’t need to feel uncomfortable if the tables are too high or too low.Any height they want,just press the desk panel.It’s easy and safe,sitting or standing will be done in mints.Also it’s very beneficial for hunchback.In order to appealing to children,we design as delicate and fancy color,mixed ergonomic and healthy culture.It’s a kind of table to caring children’s health when they growing up.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 11:31 AM

oi vey

RSS