Forums

Help › Forums

Adobe ceasing support for Flash

Mon, Nov 18 2019 6:51 PM (8 replies)
  • TWEDLAKE
    174 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 4:38 AM

so what are your plans WGT as a replacement for this POC that Adobe shoved down everyone's throats years ago and now they're ceasing support for it?

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 11:35 AM

Its nothing new and been going on for a few years now . At the same time WGT is not going to respond to you about it . Whatever it is that they need to do they will do and thats that . This is the 3rd forum post this week about this . The world wont come to an end over it so until then just play and have fun .

• mojo59
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 3:22 PM

Adobe is built into windows 10.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 3:56 PM

Yes there is several things they can do about it. The Mobile game does not have flash, so they can adapt and they will.

• TWEDLAKE
    174 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 3:56 AM

mojo59:

not hardly!

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 8:30 PM

lonniescott711:

Its nothing new and been going on for a few years now . At the same time WGT is not going to respond to you about it . Whatever it is that they need to do they will do and thats that . This is the 3rd forum post this week about this . The world wont come to an end over it so until then just play and have fun .

^^ +1

FFS another thread about something that's years away and we can do absolutely nothing about. It's going to happen, just play the game.

A small correction

TWEDLAKE:

mojo59:

not hardly!

Flash is built into Windows 10, not Adobe.

just found out you've got it and the the damn things going!

Cheers!

Rich

• ONEACEINTHEHOLE
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 3:22 PM

I am running windows 10 with Microsoft Edge. Why do I have to "allow" flash to run on both screens each time I log on. What can I do to have it run automatically ?

Oneaceinthehole

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 4:30 PM

ONEACEINTHEHOLE:
    What can I do to have it run automatically ?

You can't. I have to allow it every time I visit this site. Been around the block trying to figure out a workaround. Ain't happening.  :-(

p.s., Interestingly enough, the browser I use for the game is an old version of CD with an even older version of Flash. No updates allowed and it fires up every time.  :-)

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 6:51 PM

YankeeJim:

You can't. I have to allow it every time I visit this site. Been around the block trying to figure out a workaround. Ain't happening.  :-(

RSS