1,327 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 11:22 PM

MBaggese:

diethreaddieplease

It's like a never ending gobsnobber.........lmao

• xSTILLFLY
    66 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 1:14 AM

that's because of people cheating and shooting 55's in ready go's and all that they have to do is nothing. everything is made out for them, of where to aim and to get within a tap-in every approach from within 225 yards. just playing credit tournaments and winning prizes and trips. I just looked at somebody who shot a ridiculously nice score on a ready go 18 hole and I saw on his profile the guy who sold the program commenting on his wall

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 1:19 AM

* SPACE BAR*

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 3:07 AM

Hi

You are so so WRONG. With hard work, best equipment, notes etc. you can shoot

55-58 on ready go's and thats and fact!!     

And NO, I AM NOT USING ANY CHEATING PROGRAMS!!     Would not know where to find it, lol.

Agassi1991

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 3:14 AM

xSTILLFLY:

I just looked at somebody who shot a ridiculously nice score on a ready go 18 hole and I saw on his profile the guy who sold the program commenting on his wall

What an awful terrible thing to accuse someone of, and you do it with just a flip of the keys on a keyboard, without a slightest shred of evidence of any kind. You sir are a scumbag.

The person making the comment is the creator of wgt caddy, totally legit program.

• xSTILLFLY
    66 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 10:27 AM

possible indeed. but shooting those scores and then having the guy who sells the program talking to you publicly is a different story. don't talk to me, talk to them. and maybe you think it's legit, but in all honestly. the only thing that is legit is playing the game straight up.

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 4:39 PM

xSTILLFLY:

possible indeed. but shooting those scores and then having the guy who sells the program talking to you publicly is a different story. don't talk to me, talk to them. and maybe you think it's legit, but in all honestly. the only thing that is legit is playing the game straight up.

Hey maybe you need to do a little  investigating  before you blast players here...WGT Caddie is an overlay......it doesn't effect your meter in any way....just give's you a scale thats all....WGT has no  problem  with players using it, same as putter pal and shot pal........so everyone using shot pal and putter pal cheating also?.....Maybe if you spent as much time on the Links practicing as you do going through other  people profile's trying to find the golden egg you could shoot the 50's also...... doubtful though you AIN'T GOT ANY GAME  ....Greg

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 4:53 PM

xSTILLFLY:
    but shooting those scores and then having the guy who sells the program talking to you publicly is a different story.

The designer of that aid did and got ostracized for it. That ingenious, totally legit small app was totally free when it was introduced. The guy was helping players and got killed for it. Good on him that he can make something off it if he does. There's nothing devious about any of it.

• xSTILLFLY
    66 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 12:50 PM

super slow meter and pre-calculated wind/aim locations. that's anything but legit to anybody with proper class. you guys are awfully strong at defending these things. when you guys should be trying to fix things. not just trying to ignore. or maybe trying to save yourself because you have to use programs that are like them. if you feel that having programs that enable "tiger vision" (for those that don't know what that is. It's when you are giving an exact point to aim where the ball will go in)   do you know what the word devious means?! devious- underhand tactics/ going about things in a non-straightforward way.

RSS