Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 5:04 PM

What is osterage?

a slang for cocaine or crack cocaine.
    i.e. I sling that Ostrage down on 13th all day, ho.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=osterage

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 5:08 PM

maybe you should check a dictionary ext time

Noun: Silly nonsense: "don't talk such drivel!".
    Verb: Talk nonsense: "he was driveling on about the glory days".

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 5:12 PM

WOW your attention span seems much better now, how's that meter working for ya?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 7:09 AM

x1524807:
    I used my skills to get a C

Heh-Maybe you should have upgraded your notebooks.  ;-)

• Bikky73
    20 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2011 8:06 AM

I used to play Counter-strike, and CS source a lot.  At a LAN someone behind me yelled out KEYSOR YOU HACKING <insert swear word meaning ladies bits>

Keysor was my mate sitting next to me, the complainer was direct behind us.  He sat there and watched him play.  I thought sometimes he must hack, but none were on his pc, I couldn't aim like him, and watched him aparently trace people through walls.... on the screen i was looking at there was no invisible walls or pointers for players.

It was skill.

There are cheats out there, but there'll be surprisingly few.

As to wether there's any programs for WGT yet I don't know, but wouldn't be surprised if there is, something that will script your mouseclicks to even just get the accuracy and exact power required.....

• flaccus
    516 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 10:38 PM

I have PROOF that this whole thread is the product of an automated program devised by one multi-accounter.

It cunningly includes such features as spelling mistakes disguised as Welsk. It, very helpfully, highlights weak arguments with capitalisation. 

To see my proof, please click... oh, just about anywhere... send me some gifts.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 12:03 AM

DannyPhan:

maybe you should check a dictionary ext time

Ext time? lol.

• eurantia
    318 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 12:09 AM

Damn papaage ,calling someone a cheat because they apply time and effort to excel in the game is myopic short sided and simply sour grapes!.You certainly should hang your head in shame just because you lack the talent or the tenacity to practice...the game takes eons of hours to excel in.IT takes sheer stupidity to blatantly call people cheaters without proof or merit.SHAMEFUL SHAMEFUL SHAMEFUL..After all it is an elite select few that score that well.Could it be that they have natural talent and choose to apply themselves????You obviously aren't smart enough to deduce that outcome on your own so I'll bring that to your attention

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 12:13 AM

diethreaddieplease

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:30 AM

DannyPhan:

What is osterage?

I thought it was one of them huge crazy birds that can run fast and will beat the crap out of you when they catch you if you piss them off.

Also...they lay eggs so big it would have the potential of keeping Icon at the breakfast table munching away on Spanish omelettes for months.

TBE

RSS