Forums

Help › Forums

" Trophée des Champion 2017 " Tournament

Sun, Mar 4 2018 1:56 AM (692 replies)
  • Naturali
    684 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 8:07 PM

Just finished my match with JohanMatla. Really enjoyed the round. Fortunately for me, his putter was a little cold while mine was on a lucky streak.

Naturali wins the match 8 up.

Thanks for the match, Johan.

Danny

• DanC2807
    942 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 1:42 AM

27 Sep
    DanC2807 defeated ANTOS83 in a 18 hole match play game on PINEHURST NO. 2.

Was a pleasure playing Antos!  Our 7 hour time difference was a challenge to set up the match but we did it.  We traded pars and a few birds on the front and it was AS after 9 and then I reeled off 6 tight approaches on 10-15 for a 5 and 4 win.  Terrific guy and new friend in Italy!  Thanks for the game, Antos!

dan
  • TigerLuvsBush
    491 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 3:58 AM

Hi Eric,

I  friended my rnd 2 opponent as soon as their identity was known.

I have sent them a message asking when they can play, but their response said little, other than to confirm they are in the same time zone as me.

I have seen them online once since, and they were red.... i waited GREEN for 3 hours then they logged off.. 

Please advise the next course of action..

TY

• france1281
    170 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 9:05 AM

france1281 defeated pepsieric1963 2 & 1

it's a very pleasure to play with Eric very good gentleman ty for the match

francesco

• Herjavimi
    711 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 1:13 PM

mkrizan86 defeated Herjavimi 2UP. Great game and great time against Jure. He made me think that I could win lol I was up many time but I played really bad the back nine and he did it great so well deserved and good luck in the tournament.

Javier

• dbredfox57
    515 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 1:40 PM

Benjawood wins 4 up over dbredfox57...   Ben played great!!  Well done Ben :)

Dan

• benjawood
    447 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 1:41 PM

Just played Dan (dbredfox57) and had a cracking match around Pinehurst. Great guy, good laughs and some fab shots.

Won 4up.

Ben.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 2:14 PM

Herjavimi:

mkrizan86 defeated Herjavimi 2UP. Great game and great time against Jure. He made me think that I could win lol I was up many time but I played really bad the back nine and he did it great so well deserved and good luck in the tournament.

Javier

I talked Javier to sleep, lol. He was pounding away until #12, where we both missed mouse breaking putts. Somehow, I started throwing darts and making my putts after that, while he had no luck at all after that. A very unexpected turn of fortune.

As for Javier, I consider a privilege meeting him. A great guy, fun, fast, chatty and a true gentleman and sportsman. I would strongly recommend him as a playing partner to anyone and would've loved to see him in our CC (would've fit right in ;-)), if he ever wishes to move ;-)

• crosshatch
    39 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 2:20 PM

Just finished my match with fourdeans who won 3up

Thoroughly enjoyed match James, hopefully get to tee up again 1 day

Good Luck for remainder of tournament

• crosshatch
    39 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 2:56 PM

Just finished match with fourdeans who won 3up

Thoroughly enjoyed match James, hope to see you on the tee again sometime

Good Luck for the remainder of tournament