Forums

Help › Forums

" Trophée des Champion 2017 " Tournament

Sun, Mar 4 2018 1:56 AM (692 replies)
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 8:56 AM

gerryniswonger over lkchestnut 2 & 1 in round one.

• Bibou71
    211 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 11:32 AM

Thanks Max, well played ;-) Nice game in a good company is always fun... Good Luck for the tournament ...Cheers :)

• ThomasLongshot
    1,171 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 7:00 PM

mwhomes invite me ThomasLongshot to a very nice & tough Round,mwhomes is a very nice Player & a real BIG Champion,at least by my Putts I was a little Bit more lucky & so I won lucky with 3 up.It was a real Pleasure for me to meet a great Sportsman like him,hope that all Players will be so nice & fair.

Thanks for the Match mw

ThomasLongshot

• mwhomes
    66 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 7:05 PM

ThomasLongshot WINS 3UP over mwhomes

It wasn't very close, but we had a good time! That's what its all about!

Thanks Thomas!

• ThomasLongshot
    1,171 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 7:19 PM

mwhomes vs ThomasLongshot.mwhomes(Mike) invite me for our Round in St.Andrews & we have had a very close & tough MatchPlay Round,at least i had a little Bit more Fortune by Putting & was able to win the Match with 3 UP.Mike is a very nice & fair Sportsman & a real great Player & it was a Pleasure for me to play with him.My best Wishes for him,hope to see him again.

Result: ThomasLongshot won by 3 Up.

Best regards to mwhomes( Mike )

Thomas

• Swede56
    128 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2017 11:50 AM

Hello.

First of all:    thx for invitation..

We played as we should.  I took an early lead with 3 up.. Nightnerd took one back on the 4th,  but after 12 holes I was 7 up.... It felt like N wasn,t quite in the mood, and i played well, so therefore the big numbers ... Thx for the fight N. Hope we can play again

Tommy

I was 4,7 feet from hole at 11... Not quite sure how to report that....

• mooster50
    316 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2017 1:46 PM

i played RyjaTybas great guy it was fun match i won 4&3up,,i had my game on went on birdie streaks was very lucky on couple approaches tks for the game Ryja you r classy player ,,Mooster50(Joe)

• Stormdance
    2,571 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 1:48 AM

Just played Bigmac752.  Great guy who had no luck with the putter.  I won 3&2.

Tim

• bigmac752
    328 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 1:52 AM

Played my game against Stormdance (Tim) is a classy guy with a very strong game. He played well the entire game taking it 3 up! Well done Tim and thank you very much for the invite Eric! WGT had a little bag of bad luck saved up for me lipping out several birdie putts! I will pop my bowl of popcorn and watch this one unfold from the sidelines! Was a pleasure to have the chance to participate in this great tourney! 

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 7:19 AM

hello Eric

i m tryng to setup my match ..sent stick42 a friend invitation and accepted then sent him a pm a nd wrote on his wall ..but yet no answer ..so donno when we ' ll play i m on tee ready to start :))

RSS