Forums

Help › Forums

No reply from WGT after numerous emails...how do u contact them?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 6 2020 7:06 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 9:44 AM

Hi everyone, 

I have an uncle who i introduced to wgt. He is a member of my CC and he had some meter problems on his computer so when I was at his house, I cleared his cache on google chrome, and that lost his password.

We have tried asking wgt for a reset, but no email has come, and we think we have made a mistake on his email when we set up the account, but we just arent sure. Since then, my uncle has (gotmemad) has sent wgt numerous emails asking for help, and I have sent 2...but they just dont answer!!!

What do you have to do to get a response? Am I wrong in using  'members@worldgolftour.com' address? How do you get customer support if that email is not correct? I have bought most of his equipment and i regularly buy him balls, since he just gives me cash.  Do they think I am using 2 accounts or something and that's why they will not respond, cos since we are a skype Country club i have 18 members who can vouch that he is my uncle!!!! I just don't know what I can do for him, since WGT dont seem to want to help with this problem???  

HELP!! Any guidance is appreciated...

Sam (cicerosam)

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 9:53 AM

Good Day to you Sir ,,   the address is right  ,, I have used it several times,,  some times it takes 2 to 3 days,s for them to get back to you .. But they will

OPY

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 9:54 AM

This is a copy of my 1st email, after my uncle had absolutely no response after his email attempts to get help.......
    Dear WGT,

My name is Sam Fenwick, and I am the nephew of the member gotmemad. His name is Danny Patterson, and he has been trying to log on to his account. Unfortunately, while i was clearing his browser to try and clear up some meter issues he was having, his saved password information was deleted. I can vouch that he is indeed gotmemad, and if you look you will see that i have been buying balls for him since he joined, since i have a credit card account.
    He has requested several times to be sent his reset password information but to date, he has received no communication from you.  I would appreciate you either getting in contact with either him or myself to clarify what you are planning to to do about this issue.  I have spent a great deal of money on this site and would hope that the customer support was a little more efficient that what we have so far experienced. Please respond to this email at your earliest convenience.

Sam Fenwick (cicerosam) 

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 9:54 AM

We have been at this since last Sunday.....thats 5 days...and counting....thx for ur post tho, much more efficient....lol

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 9:57 AM

this is the second email, i think remaining quite calm given the complete lack of response...I just spelled it out, figuring it might have been too complex to understand before...

Dear WGT,

I am the owner of a cc called skype golfers CC. My wgt username is cicerosam. One of the members in my club is called gotmemad. He is my uncle. He had meter issues so i cleaned his chrome cache. He forgot his password. He requested a new one. He got no email. He requested a number of times. Still no reply. Maybe his email is incorrect in the records. I have written to you before now. I have had no reply. I want to know how we can get him back online. I hope you can help. Thanks

Sam Fenwick
    (cicerosam)

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 10:02 AM

So given that we have been trying for 5 days, and my uncle has tournies he needs to play in the club, and well, we have been paying money to play this game. I thank wgt in advance for their speedy response to this as yet unresolved issue.....lol.....here's hoping....

Sam

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 10:21 AM

Hi

We recently have been experiencing an overload in support emails (due to new course and such). I am sorry for the delay.

But, I talked to our support staff, and they said that they will reply before the day over.

If you have any other questions, please contact me directly via my wall

-wgticon

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 10:29 AM

Yay, that worked a treat....sounds like they are snowed under by new course emails etc...and so i wanna say thx for the support emails just recieved

Sam

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 11:00 AM

Sam-You can easily avoid that for your uncle's future cache-clearing. The reason he lost the password is when you clear the cache, unless you specify what not to, it clears everything, including those passwords.

When you go to Options/under the Hood/Clear browsing data you get choices. Just uncheck what you don't want cleared. (I  think default is everything checked.)

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 11:03 AM

Thx YJ, thats v helpful sir. Muchos appreciados...

Sam

• PAGES
RSS