• crazycarla9
    90 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 5:24 PM

Edited upon request

Carla :-)

• marksusie
    911 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2017 4:09 AM

I have been a member of wgt now well I am not sure how many years, but more than 3 and this is the first time I have been on the wgt forum. Only here because I heard someone started a forum on our league, took me a while to find the post. Now that I have found the post I wish I would not have. I have played other clubs in CC vs CC matches, and although I admit that there was only about an 80% completion rate with all MP events, we did that in one week. And although I added a degree of difficulty to this format with the Alt shot matches, You have a whole month to get them in. To try and reformat the format before you have even given it a good try is absolutly crazy. If this month you have a team that is unable to play a match because of scheduling conflicts, maybe you should make sure that you change the team to get someone who is a little more flexible. 

Next this was designed to be a fun thing, where we get a chance to meet other players from other clubs and have some fun. Looking at this forum I guess that is too much to ask.

I agree that some improvements will need to be made. But not even going a month before we start complaining  really. Nice try.  I usually respond pretty quickly or I try to. I also try and keep people informed as too the other needs when we talk. As you can see I can get a little long winded

As far a communicating with other players from other clubs, Go friend who you are going to play and send messages back and forth. Wow why didn't I think of that.

This is the one and only time I will be on the wgt forum, I will not respond to anything else from this forum. I will now get off my bitchy seat.

Mark

• Xpyburnt
    462 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2017 2:24 PM

Thanks to all for your patience and understanding and to Paul for his posts. Yes, we will get things ironed out as we move/progress along. This is a new thing for our club and we are having growing pains/issues but we will work thru them and get it to a happy place for all. If you must post comments, please be positive and recommend solutions, not add to the problem. A LOT of work has gone on to make this tourney up. Those of you who do this kind of thing, know this all too well. Being constructive is ALWAYS better than destructive. None of us do this, or play this, for a living. It's just to have fun and meet people and have a good time trying to play this silly game. It's hard enough with all the WGT stuff we have to endure, i.e., wind speeds and directions, putting green reads shown or not shown etc. ALL of you know what I am talking about here...I personally look forward to my matches and having a good time and hope you all do the same.

Take care and see yo on the tee!

Chris

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 11:52 AM

Just sent friend requests to len23,amoffsky and livewires to get the next phase going.

RSS