Help › Forums

game keeps freezing

Mon, Mar 19 2018 9:51 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 2:38 AM

i need some help please,

my game keeps freezing if i go onto another window or click off the screen for a few seconds,

if i stay on all the time its okay but i have some excel yardage charts i like to look at for reference and every time i go onto excel and work out my yardages,by the time i get back to the game screen it has  stopped  working,

its happening every few shots and i have to reload the game, i use google chrome ,

the top right hand corner it has a little thing which says plugins were blocked on this page.

its something to do with adobe flash player  im sure but thats as far as my computer knowledge goes,

i cant play anyone because i would get kicked out after a few holes,

i would appreciate a bit of advice

finny

• VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 3:40 AM

Finny,   I can't offer technical advice,  this is more like practical advice,   could you not just print off your charts from Excel and use the paper copy when you play. 

I never have anything else open when I play, I would hate to have to keep switching screens,  this would mean you wouldn't have to keep switching  =  less hassle  = game runs ok.

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 2:50 AM

Another option, which I use, is to have two screens.  Got 2nd screen off E-bay for £14 and have found it so useful in so many applications can't imagine going back to 1 screen.

Thomas

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 5:14 AM

If you see like a puzzle on your address bar for the plugins, right click it and always allow it. It should correct it. The flash is blocked and you have to allow it.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 7:07 AM

i have tried that with the puzzle piece and allowed plugins but it still happens and the piece still has an x in it

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 10:36 AM

What browser do you use and I'll look at mine ?

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 1:23 PM

google chrome its the only browser which gives me a steady meter

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 1:20 AM

bumping this back up.

i cant play anyone matchplay.while im waiting for them to take their shot ,my screen freezes and i have to reload,cant finish a game because of this.

it must be something to do with  that little puzzle piece in the corner with an x on it,it says plugins were blocked on this page,i press run plugins and the piece still has an x on it,

really confused and brassed off

HELP

finny

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 3:02 AM

Try this Paul. Go to the red text at the bottom of the post and follow that.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 3:15 AM

wow scott

you was right , i have enabled it and it working fine now,any idea why it happened in the first place,was it something i done.

thx for the help though mate

i can finally finish a match without reloading lol

paul

• PAGES
RSS