Help › Forums

Fantasy Premier League 2017-18

Sat, Aug 18 2018 10:47 AM (34 replies)
  • Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 11:07 AM

terwyl1:

Vaibhav5viv:

Haven't made my team yet but was wondering if you have already had draft picks?

Hi there, sorry I do not understand the question. I recommend not picking your squad until just before the first matches as the transfer window is still open. DO NOT select the Autopick otherwise it will take you all season to get it straight. 

There is a new format available this year apart from the regular team selection where everyone in a league would have another team which would be unique in a group. I'm assuming its a private league so the owner would set the timing of the draft.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/427772

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 11:13 AM

Vaibhav5viv:

terwyl1:

Vaibhav5viv:

Haven't made my team yet but was wondering if you have already had draft picks?

Hi there, sorry I do not understand the question. I recommend not picking your squad until just before the first matches as the transfer window is still open. DO NOT select the Autopick otherwise it will take you all season to get it straight. 

There is a new format available this year apart from the regular team selection where everyone in a league would have another team which would be unique in a group. I'm assuming its a private league so the owner would set the timing of the draft.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/427772

Yeh i saw this aswell,doubt i'll do it though sounds like too much messing about lol.I do like the free pick option though,as it's like a wild card but after that gameweek it reverts back to your previous team(good for when a few teams have a double gameweek)

Russell

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 11:38 AM

Thanks for pointing that out. Having read it, it just as well have been in Chinese, I have no b***** idea what they are going on about. 

I cannot see me wasting time on the Draft option.

• HFDeuce
    685 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 1:10 PM

My phone won't quote, but yes to Russell from page one, I'm a Bournemouth man. I have nothing against Cheltenham though! Not worried about netting goals, it's the other end that is of concern!

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2017 9:47 AM

Four days until the season kicks off. We have 25 entrants so far. Still plenty of room for more. Code for WGT league in the first post of this thread.

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 11:01 PM

Congratulations to Vaibhav Singh who is the WGT Fantasy Premier League champion for 2017/18 finishing 95 points ahead of Russell in second place. Well played Sir!

See you all for the new season in Auguest when we can all do it again.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 11:50 PM

I second that, a great performance to be that many points clear. 

Maybe a 'Stewards Enquiry' and handicapping for next year??   lol

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 4:21 AM
    Yeah congratulations to the winner, great fun.
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 8:03 AM

Very well done V, apart from Russell we made it too easy for you  :-)

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 12:32 PM

DodgyPutter:

Very well done V, apart from Russell we made it too easy for you  :-)

I couldn't believe i lost that,but having said that i think i had virtually every bit of bad luck going in the last 6 weeks.But on the brightside,i did say i'd beat Alan this year :)

P.S Oh yeah well played V ya bugger ;) very convincing win in the end mate.

Russell

RSS