Newbie again

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 23 2017 4:57 PM (7 replies)
  • scaredcrow
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2017 1:22 PM

Hi,

Not played in 2 years.

Any major updates I should know or is it still disconnect, blue screen & bad meter?

Hints & tips welcome.

Thx

S

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2017 1:44 PM

best tip is just play ,then you'll soon find out

\@@/

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2017 2:39 PM

Wellzer, iffin' yer lookin' to blow some dust offen them clubs, may I suggest the 2nd Andyson  Memorial Tourney. Sign up available in main forums, and a great chance to reconnect with some of the good ol' boys.

Doc :)

• TIGERMACKIE1234
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2017 3:18 PM

drmoose:

Wellzer, iffin' yer lookin' to blow some dust offen them clubs, may I suggest the 2nd Andyson  Memorial Tourney. Sign up available in main forums, and a great chance to reconnect with some of the good ol' boys.

Hi i think the match ups are a disgrace pros and tour pros being matched up with people 60 leevels above them

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2017 11:49 PM

To the OP - the game is pretty stable and has been for a while. Sure the odd problem overall pretty good. Meter can be hit and miss and needs the user to optimize your PC for the best results.

TIGERMACKIE1234:
    Hi i think the match ups are a disgrace pros and tour pros being matched up with people 60 leevels above them

You quoted someone, but then came out with a totally unrelated comment.....and in the context of the thread, it makes you look like a loose unit....just saying.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jul 21 2017 4:44 AM

@ Tigermackie1234,

Normally, what you say would be a valid point, however, the 2nd Andyson is by no means a "normal" tournament. It is simply a chance for fellow WGT'ers to get together, have some fun, and celebrate in honor of one of WGT's finest. In this case, participation is it's own reward.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 2:49 PM

+1 Doc.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 4:57 PM

Welcome back  S , nice to see you .

OPY 

RSS