• woogster
    174 Posts
    Thu, Sep 7 2017 7:26 AM

bump

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2017 6:41 AM

Paul,

Just to let you know when I started playing this game 4 or so years ago I belonged to the Ocanada Country Club and it was then when I started the league for the CC members.  Once I saw the terrible response I recieved I then Opened it up to anyone.  Once a league is started the name cannot be changed through Cases/Myleague ladder. So If I change the name I would have to erase everyones 4 year stats and start a new league.

I really don't see where the word Canada is such a big deal, if you took the time to look you would see we have players from all over the globe and most of them Americans.  You might want to check out our Website and even though your very busy you might want to come out as a guest and play a few rounds with some of the guys on the league.  We are more of a fun/family bunch and don't care about a silly thing like the name.  If you would like to come out and meet some of us I would gladly bring you on as a guest to see what we are about.

But thanks for your input and If I could change the name with out a bunch of hassel I surely would.  Let me know if you want to come to our Team speak, meet and play a round with a few of the guys,  I'm sure you would change your mind about your post.

DivatDown

Dave

RSS