Forums

Help › Forums

This not a CC invite, it is a Ladder League Invite

Tue, Mar 27 2018 4:35 AM (42 replies)
  • DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 10:40 AM

Hi,

My name is DivatDown (Dave) and I am the owner and Head Admin of the OCGL Ladder League.
    This is not a Country Club this is a Ladder league and I am personally sending you an Invatation
    to join our League.  We are a League of around 80 Players and we are always looking for new players
    friends and people who love the game of golf.  We wont ask you to quit your Country Club The League is something
    extra to meet new friends, play more Golf and Have fun.  This will not effect your WGT or CC stats.

We hold nightly tourneys and and afternoon Tourneys on the weekend, so if your looking for Tourneys
    this is the place to check out.  Unlike WGT or Your Country Club Tourneys you dont play alone and
    waite for the results, you play with other Ladder players. We play various types of Tourneys such as
    Random Partner Alt Shot, Pick Your Partner Alt Shot,Birdies or Better, Irons only and more.
    We also every few months hold a big Tourney (Which is a Handi Cap Tournament) in conjuntion with the pros
    Where some of our league members donate wgt credits. 

We are a TeamSpeak(Voice Chat) League and we do require you to download and use Teamspeak, again
    its free for you to use.  Just think NO MORE TYPING.....   We are a very well organized Ladder League
    and have a great Admin staff and Tourney directors to make the League as fun and as fair as we can.
    In other words, Players dont quit when they make that bad meter shot, or get a few strokes behind. We do
    have our own Country Club Also, but again we do not expect you to leave yours unless you want to.

If this is something that might Interest you Please check out the Link below to our
    website.  If you have any questions Please,  message me or email me at email address below. Thanks
    for reading and hope to see you soon. Also if you wish to know more please invite me to a game or accept a
    game invite from Me and I can help you get started.  Again thank you for your interest in My League.

DivatDown
    Dave
    Head Admin/OCG Ladder league
    Website Address:  www.ocgleague.com
    Our email Address:  ocgllader@gmail.com

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 2:13 PM

sounds perfect .. sign me up

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 12:44 PM

bump

2,111 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 1:57 PM

I'd like to get a bit more info on this, but is sure sounds interesting! Plese if you would be so kind as to message me on my wall!

Phil aka., Coyote

• Monkeypipe
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 9:41 PM

Sounds like the old wgtladders.

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2017 2:12 PM

bump

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Wed, Jul 19 2017 5:41 PM

bump

• Indian55
    2,997 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 7:58 AM

To demanding in this place. Lots of rules I've been there. Just Saying

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 3:48 PM

Hey Indian, I don't dog your league or should I Say a league that didn't fly !!!!!!!  Seems like there roughly 80 players that don't agree with you because they are here and not there, just saying

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:24 AM

bump

RSS