Forums

Help › Forums

Erin Hills Uneven Video

Wed, Jul 5 2017 1:34 PM (6 replies)
  • MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2017 2:45 PM

18 Holes with the tee boxes used during day 1 of the us open @ Erin Hills, moderate wind and championship greens

only 3 bad shots during the round on the 3rd,8th and 9th, 3 putted the par 5 14th which was slightly annoying

I shot an 8 under 64 with no bogeys on the card

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDYOfKJKZGw&feature=youtu.be

keep an eye out for the pitch in on the 2nd for eagle and a nice second shot to the 12th from a horrible lie

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 3:10 AM

Way to go Marty very nice, You are going to have to help me improve my game on Uneven after the World Cup has finished...    

You know the ones I mean, The wee shots around the green that show almost Vertical or even pointing to the next County lol..

Keep er lit mate.. 

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 3:20 AM

amateur4sure:

Way to go Marty very nice, You are going to have to help me improve my game on Uneven after the World Cup has finished...    

You know the ones I mean, The wee shots around the green that show almost Vertical or even pointing to the next County lol..

Keep er lit mate.. 

thanks, it was a good fun round @ Erin Hills, sure i can help you out

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 1:07 PM

Next few days for me are quite available. You wanna set another round up, Man?

Gimme a message or maybe we should gather some uneven minded.....Sorry....Like minded players here. I'd have one that would more than likely be at the very least interested. Uneven minded...hehehehhehheeee.

~txzdave~

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 1:29 PM

amateur4sure:
    he wee shots around the green that show almost Vertical or even pointing to the next County lol..

Therein lies the problem for me, it becomes farcical and so unrealistic. Simply changing the aim point is not like real golf, where you change grip, ball position and stance to counter different lies.

But great round Marty, very nice shooting.

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 1:33 PM

txzdave:

Next few days for me are quite available. You wanna set another round up, Man?

Gimme a message or maybe we should gather some uneven minded.....Sorry....Like minded players here. I'd have one that would more than likely be at the very least interested. Uneven minded...hehehehhehheeee.

~txzdave~

sure i will keep an eye out for you in the next few days

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 1:34 PM

alanti:

amateur4sure:
    he wee shots around the green that show almost Vertical or even pointing to the next County lol..

Therein lies the problem for me, it becomes farcical and so unrealistic. Simply changing the aim point is not like real golf, where you change grip, ball position and stance to counter different lies.

But great round Marty, very nice shooting.

thanks

RSS