Forums

Help › Forums

very few free credits

Tue, Jan 21 2020 1:45 AM (52 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 12:11 PM

Lesthanpar:
    I have more than enough credits now without getting any more at all.But they still keep coming.

So I guess this means you will be playing the part of "Santa" when "The 12 Days of Christmas" starts up or will you be playing the part of "The Grinch". Look forward to seeing you there.

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 1:08 PM

callaghan159:

Lesthanpar:
    I have more than enough credits now without getting any more at all.But they still keep coming.

So I guess this means you will be playing the part of "Santa" when "The 12 Days of Christmas" starts up or will you be playing the part of "The Grinch". Look forward to seeing you there.

I give away a lot not just when it is Santa time. Bought drivers for a couple of club members,putters for a couple others, have bought iron sets for random alt shot partners just because I felt like it, gift balls to friends and other players I do not even know.There was a time when I had few if any credits so I know how it is. I can contribute to that as well. I was not flaunting anything as was stated. I was simply trying to let other people know it can be done. I have no idea why there is a cap on some people and not others other than maybe what country you live in.I have not done any work around or cheated to get more credits. Unless you call exiting the site and reentering to reset video ads available or simply refreshing the page to get more surveys. peace,

Les

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 10:49 PM

dhjam1:

PeanutLab still gives you a good amount daily

Yes. For the surveys I can get 5 of the 126 credit surveys for 630 credits on my PC before I get the "We are having trouble connecting to our partner please try another survey" 

If i wish I can then do them on mobile and get a few more credits, Mostly after getting that message on the PC on mobile I get the 5 credit this survey is not a match reward. 

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 12:10 AM

Lesthanpar:
    have bought iron sets for random alt shot partners just because I felt like it, gift balls to friends and other players I do not even know.There was a time when I had few if any credits so I know how it is. 

Dear Les,

I am sincerely happy for your success at accumulating Free Credits. I use Laptop only. My phone is very old. I can not play WGT Mobil on it, so not able to benefit via videos. My wife and I are on fixed income. I purchase my credits hand to mouth. My average spend for WGT is about $20 per month (occasional $25).  Almost all is for balls.  As someone who knows how it is have few if any credits, I believe you can understand where I am coming from.

Should you ever find yourself in the mood to gift a set of Irons to someone you do not know just because you feel like it, I would be extremely and eternally grateful for the Callaway Rogue Pro Iron Set (L100+).

Yours In Hopeful Anticipation,

TyMacni

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2020 5:10 PM

TyMacni:

Lesthanpar:
    have bought iron sets for random alt shot partners just because I felt like it, gift balls to friends and other players I do not even know.There was a time when I had few if any credits so I know how it is. 

Dear Les,

I am sincerely happy for your success at accumulating Free Credits. I use Laptop only. My phone is very old. I can not play WGT Mobil on it, so not able to benefit via videos. My wife and I are on fixed income. I purchase my credits hand to mouth. My average spend for WGT is about $20 per month (occasional $25).  Almost all is for balls.  As someone who knows how it is have few if any credits, I believe you can understand where I am coming from.

Should you ever find yourself in the mood to gift a set of Irons to someone you do not know just because you feel like it, I would be extremely and eternally grateful for the Callaway Rogue Pro Iron Set (L100+).

Yours In Hopeful Anticipation,

TyMacni

Dear Les,

Thank you very so very much !  Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

My Best Always,

Tony

• rorys1fan
    54 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 1:12 AM

Very nice! Way to go

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 2:27 PM

rorys1fan:

Very nice! Way to go

+1

• Wayne18Pro
    74 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 5:22 PM

Hi Les, 

If you ever feel the need to be helpful I am coming up on level 95 and would like to get the 95+ level wedge from Callaway and a few golf balls . Thanks in advance should you be helpful.

Wayne18pro

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 4:38 PM

I just tried a survey and got 5 credits    YAY !!

I found out years ago they only cater to their largest market. If you want to earn credits doing surveys open up a VPN and become American (maybe dye your skin orange - it wouldn't hurt)

• DW22
    39 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 3:28 AM

I've given up on the videos, lucky if I get 5 per day but I was getting short so I did one of the Peanut Labs offers (open a betting account with a uk firm, which is where I am) it was much cheaper than buying credits.

Or it would have been If I actually got them. I used their support page to contact them 6 times in three weeks. Never got a single reply of any kind. I contacted WGT who basically just shrug it off as not their problem, which is a garbage attitude since it's on their site and for their game.

If it looks like a scam, smells like a scam and feels like a scam......

RSS