Forums

Help › Forums

very few free credits

Tue, Jan 21 2020 1:45 AM (52 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 7:29 AM

HandyMcNab:

If the contract has expired why am I still getting the occasional Supersonic credit for watching videos?

Dont know why . But I do know what the people at  Supersonic / Iron source told me . Also you seem to be the only one so doubt thats happening . You may be getting a video ad but its not from Supersonic .

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 3:10 PM

lonniescott711:

HandyMcNab:

If the contract has expired why am I still getting the occasional Supersonic credit for watching videos?

Dont know why . But I do know what the people at  Supersonic / Iron source told me . Also you seem to be the only one so doubt thats happening . You may be getting a video ad but its not from Supersonic .

Because WGT et al have targeted you,  Remember, that's why you have so much trouble with the game?  Or perhaps your hat is fitting a bit tighter than normal again.

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 11:37 AM

Credits can be had fairly easily where I am in the USA, I know it's different in other countries. I can make 200 to 900 per day depending on what is available and how much time and effort I put into it.I am about as addicted to getting credits as I am playing the game lol. It's not nearly as much time as most people think after you learn how to do it efficiently.Learn when to even try to take a survey or bail on it and just take the 5 for not doing it. You can run video ads continuously if you want to but I rarely if ever actually watch them lol. I have accumulated 132212 credits doing this while buying clubs and balls at the same time.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 2:32 PM

• mrmp1
    530 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 2:58 PM

150 may only be on videos surveys  must be different ive earned over 250 today on 

Mel 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 5:14 PM

PeanutLab still gives you a good amount daily

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 9:20 PM

TopShelf2010:

I have been under the impression that WGT has implemented a credit cap.... allowing you only a chance to earn 150 credits per day?

Have you discovered a work-around?

There is no cap that I am aware of. I run the video ads on my tablet while I watch tv with my wife. When it says there are no more available all you have to do is exit and then reenter and you get another batch. I think it runs 7 of them before you have to do that. I got another 483 today. While there is no limit that I know of on surveys there are only so many good ones even worth doing and those do run out as do the ones that pay you 5 credits for not taking it.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 10:31 PM

Well I’m afraid if there’s a cap for the majority, you should join the majority, personally I wouldn’t have gone flaunting the fact, I’d have kept quiet!

• DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 3:26 AM

Yes I agree, peanutlab is the only one left that I use.

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 11:03 AM

andwhy67:

Well I’m afraid if there’s a cap for the majority, you should join the majority, personally I wouldn’t have gone flaunting the fact, I’d have kept quiet!

I did think of that but do not give a care. I have more than enough credits now without getting any more at all.But they still keep coming.

RSS