Forums

Help › Forums

very few free credits

Tue, Jan 21 2020 1:45 AM (52 replies)
  • DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Mon, Jul 3 2017 7:05 AM

I don't know whats happened to "free credits" but they have really slowed up.

For years I used to average between 600 to 800 per month, now in the past 8 months I'm getting less than 200 per month.

I've had to back off using Nike 90 s to using Callaway 33 s,  Actually It has taught me a good lesson, the Difference is very marginal, The Nike's had a little bit more distance but that's all.

So in the future I'll just stick with the Callaway balls and save $2.50 per sleeve.

Guess you never get to old to learn. lmao. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 9:30 AM

DuwayneCook:

For years I used to average between 600 to 800 per month, now in the past 8 months I'm getting less than 200 per month.

I've had to back off using Nike 90 s to using Callaway 33 s,  Actually It has taught me a good lesson, the Difference is very marginal, The Nike's had a little bit more distance but that's all.

So in the future I'll just stick with the Callaway balls and save $2.50 per sleeve.

Sometimes credits videos run good at different times of the day. 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 7:22 PM

SlickHunter:

DuwayneCook:

I've been reading about few free credits, not my case. I collect minimum of 500 a day, I work at home though, and have the time to run credit videos.

SH

If you are earning 500 credits per day why not share you wealth and gift DC a sleeve or 2 of Cally 33s. Please don't flaunt your good fortune in the face of someone who is struggling unless you're willing to share it.

Thank you in advance

Siders Best

• DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 6:57 AM

Thank you for the info, I'll start trying at different times of day, Hope it works as of now I must limit myself to one game a day.

Maybe they have stopped giving credits to those living in Mexico.

Regardless thank you for trying to help. Very best Duwayne

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 11:12 AM

DuwayneCook:

Thank you for the info, I'll start trying at different times of day, Hope it works as of now I must limit myself to one game a day.

I sent you a gift of the Callaways you are using, thought I share.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 3:55 PM

DuwayneCook:

Dont know about that its getting hard for me to get credits as well . I think those of us who have been racking up are being regulated now . The Supersonic Ads videos are far and few for me now . Even the surveys are starting to get iffy for me all of a sudden . I still have a good stash built up but still have to stay on the grind .

I try through out the day and its still hard getting them . Just have to stay on the grind somethings going to give as it usually always does . Keep hope alive . :-)

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 4:52 PM

Surveys have been great  for me lately and I take the 7 views per day from the carousel for a bit more.I have always played this game with good clubs and cheap to mid range balls. You have learned you can have just as much fun and play about as well with a ball for a fraction of the cost. I think of the expensive Nike ball for people who are trying to bird every hole in the virtual open or win weekly tourneys at any cost. Even less than the Cally try a Srixon for 180 credits performs quite well for the credits.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 5:15 PM

Thank you, Slick Hunter, I thought were a stand-up guy.

And Mr. Cook, I hope you at least posted a thank you on both of the individuals walls that gave you a sleeve of balls. I hope they will give you the time to earn extra credits for additional balls.

Siders Best 

• DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2017 3:52 AM

Yep, I've thanked them all. was very surprised at just how many "stand up guys" are still out there.In almost 6 years of playing this is the first time anyone has gifted me, And at a time when I needed help the most.

You all have restored my faith in the American spirit.

Bless you all, very best Duwayne 

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 3:54 PM

I was getting the same---now am lucky if I get 7 aday.   

RSS