• PAGES
  • Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Sat, Jul 1 2017 10:48 AM

lmfao

• akone12
    6,850 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 9:44 AM

I think it's because you are already a member of a club ( Cool Citizens according to your status) and you have to be club free to create one of your own.

Hope this helps,

AK

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 10:49 AM

He's tried everything , CS , The mods , You name it .  There must be something wrong with his account , Everyone should be able to purchase a cc if they wish ,  WGT will not help him therefore he is posting here in the WGT forum .

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 3:46 PM

He's a member of a CC, how can he start and own one?

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 5:55 PM

He has to quit the cc he's in before he can join or start another one.

• Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2017 6:01 PM

I was not in a club when i attempted to do this! I was solo! For 3  days, I tried starting!

• Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 7:58 PM

Two years and a day later, and after taking almost an entire year off, I tried before I joined my current club, which I like a lot. Still, I can not spend 50 credits and start a club. Thanks WGT.   Discrimination is my only other conclusion. They can do everything else, but not this???

• Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 7:15 PM

Casey, you just invited me to a match of AS.  Your Opy as you call him said to me,
    "NS B-t-----h.   I mean P,"   Casey Everett, I did not asked for that. I thought you were a friend. But you made those comments and blocked me? I was minding my own for christ sake man! I didnt do anything but avoid a situation, as you let your member curse me???

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:12 PM

Bradass0:

Casey, you just invited me to a match of AS.  Your Opy as you call him said to me,
    "NS B-t-----h.   I mean P,"   Casey Everett, I did not asked for that. I thought you were a friend. But you made those comments and blocked me? I was minding my own for christ sake man! I didnt do anything but avoid a situation, as you let your member curse me???

Your full of chit Brad ,  He called me a bi -- tch   for making a 40 ft. putt .  I thought it was funny . You think Opy called you a name and disrespected you , No way , I was there , I know what happened .  Opy is one of the nicest people on WGT , He runs the 12 days of Xmas and the Xmas in July .  He is respected in the WGT community and for good reason , He has been a member here for more than 10 years .  He has played thousands of WGTers and never a problem .

You misunderstood what happened and then you quit , Then you lied to your club owner about it .  Opy does not owe you an apology, You owe him one !   I will be the first one to call out someone for disrespecting another player ,  

You have a history for causing unwanted drama , That's why I removed you from our club months ago , I guess this is your way of revenge , It wont work , You are barking up the wrong tree . I will defend Opy and any of our members if they are in the right . 

I don't think you realize who you are accusing , Opy has a lot of support here in the forum and from myself . I have a feeling you will regret posting on his wall and here in the forum . Good Luck

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 3:30 AM

WGT Rules state you can not be a Member of 2, clubs wish it was different but thats the rules at present

\-/

• PAGES
RSS