Forums

Help › Forums

down hill putt

Sun, Sep 30 2018 1:12 PM (6 replies)
  • Jettamax
    47 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 4:39 AM

always amazes me that your putting down you go past & your still down hill on your way back lol or that no matter where you are in relationship to the hole is down hill putts from any where any side like the hole is not level with the green lol

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 5:18 AM

Cue PT ^^^

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 6:40 AM

Possible if the green goes up after the hole but not that much.

OTOH, the up/down arrows on the aiming device may be wrong if the indication is 0 inches. You better trust the line colours.

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 10:39 PM

Jettamax:

always amazes me that your putting down you go past & your still down hill on your way back lol or that no matter where you are in relationship to the hole is down hill putts from any where any side like the hole is not level with the green lol

Hey..... Every day, I walked 10 miles to school and back, uphill, both ways! So I guess what you are experiencing is possible.

• santa084
    114 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 6:51 AM

listen to him he knows what he is talking about 

• Jettamax
    47 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 11:14 AM

Hi I have a couple of questions ... a. how is a ball deemed OFB if you land in a bunker behind the green .. 8th on St Andrews ... & b. I've noticed & I think its because I'm leveling up that some of my clubs its harder for me to judge the distace worst being my putter .... seems to be a lot of inconsistencies in most clubs but more in my putter ... eg. using the 60ft range it use to be the 2nd putter pull back it was around 24 ft now it  can be anywhere from 22 - 37 makes it hard to even get your pars let alone birds .... anyone know have semilar issues?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 1:12 PM

Jettamax:
    a. how is a ball deemed OFB if you land in a bunker behind the green .. 8th on St Andrews
    You have a replay?

I can't confirm that. Placed the ball 40 yds behind the green (well further than the bunker) and stayed alive. It's still possible that there are no pics for a shot from the bunker (which is clearly NOT in play here), and it may be assigned as OOB.

Jettamax:
    b. I've noticed & I think its because I'm leveling up that some of my clubs its harder for me to judge the distace worst being my putter
    The green speeds have been risen in your new tier, Legend (congrats!) - adjust by reducing the power. Good thing is, putting is proportional...

RSS