Forums

Help › Forums

No Free Credits for Europeans

Sat, Jun 24 2017 2:55 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SGreene131
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2017 4:47 AM

I have on numerous occations tried to earn free credits , BUT will not let me .

so i contacted both WTG & TrialPay ( who run the offers ) it now turns out that we europeans should NOT bother even trying to do these offers as we are not allowed to avail of them . SO SO WRONG see the email response from TrialPay Below .

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

Unfortunately, our offers are only available on WGT in the United States and Canada, which is why you aren't able to access in Ireland & Europe

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Olivia
    TrialPay Customer Support

SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME FOLKS TRYING AS IT SAYS ABOVE !!!!!!!

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2017 9:30 AM

TrialPay is just one of the 4 groups that offer free credits. Before you count them all out , you may want to try clicking on one of the other suppliers.

Siders Best

• SGreene131
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2017 9:39 AM

yep i know that & guess what it applies to trying to get any offers to earn credits

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Jun 22 2017 9:24 AM

Its not Trial Pays fault that you live outside of a companys market region . Thats what it comes down to . These companies pay for surveys to be done , concerning their products and within those regions . Why should they pay for this to be done outside of those regions ? As for the other offers there are some of the gaming site offers that are good in most countries for the most part .

WGT has a contract with Trial Pay but its up to Trial Pay to provide the rest . All of the ads surveys and offers come under Trial Pays end but they dont have control over a companys region or market area .They cant force a company to cover offers in countries in which they dont do business .

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jun 22 2017 9:38 AM

They operate in the UK, I get credits from them fairly regularly.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 2:43 AM

I agree......  there should be avenues for "ALL" to earn credits......    Here in the States, EVERYONE (all WGT members) is a CEO of of multi million dollar conglomerate, willing to give their opinion, or complete a survey on the corporate IT infrastructure.  I'm certain there are many 18 year old, CEO's in Europe willing to express their opinion as well........

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 3:09 AM

LuckySkreet:

I agree......  there should be avenues for "ALL" to earn credits......    Here in the States, EVERYONE (all WGT members) is a CEO of of multi million dollar conglomerate, willing to give their opinion, or complete a survey on the corporate IT infrastructure.  I'm certain there are many 18 year old, CEO's in Europe willing to express their opinion as well........

What utter nonsense mate........I must point out your error, as not EVERYONE is a CEO........this demographic probably only counts for half the WGT members........the rest are of an ethnic minority, homosexual single parents.........

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 3:28 AM

I am a foul mouthed Sea Otter. F those seals and F those otters and F'ing kill all fun.

Ban txzdave!

I might just F'in try.

I'm gonna try.

Nah.......I'll think of somethin' better.

Somethin'l like Crambones.

Paul?

Let's get Fun banned!

You will never get my phone!

Never!

Gimme a string to play a song all along and I'll sing along.

I still stroll.

~Pecos Dave~     Now..Should I sling a wedge or two? and which ones?

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 8:03 AM

alanti:

LuckySkreet:

What utter nonsense mate........I must point out your error, as not EVERYONE is a CEO........this demographic probably only counts for half the WGT members........the rest are of an ethnic minority, homosexual single parents.........

LMFAO                 Silly me.....    I always forget that demographic.........

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 9:23 AM

Dave`s out again somebody get the butterfly net and go catch Dave . Come on Dave its time to take your meds . I got a pretty blue pill for you , you know how much you like the blue pills . So come along like a good fella and take your meds .

• PAGES
RSS