Help › Forums

sometimes the people who have awesome scores need to grab a real life

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 14 2009 12:52 PM (41 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 6:47 PM

Mr. CHF, Sir,

Had you not struck out a new line for yourself, you might still have remained unnoticed and contemptible - your name scarcely known beyond the little circle of your friends, and recorded only in the Forum of WGT. But you have now forced yourself into view in a light too singular and conspicuous to be overlooked, and have acquired an indisputable title to be immortalized in infamy.

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 6:52 PM

SweetiePie can you please dumb that post down for me, I gave up after looking up 5 words in the first sentence.

Thanks in advance

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 7:44 PM

My guess is no.

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 9:04 PM
    United States Fri, Sep 11 2009 3:30 PM

Honestly are you talking about yourself right here? You look at your Facebook page and it shows how much time you spend on there. Look at your WGT profile with all of your "calculations".  It shows your worn out keyboard. It shows your "other" golf game you play online. If I called you a douche right now, would that be the 10th time you heard that today? I looked up your name on Linkedin. You are a small time graphic designer. Way to photoshop yourself in the private jet by the way. Are you still a virgin? Is that your problem? Get a life you idiot!

------------------------------

"I looked up your name on Linkedin. You are a small time graphic designer"  This graphic designer of the profile you're talking about is from ontario but i guess ya didnt notice that's not where i'm from. Whoops. lol.. fool.

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 9:06 PM

SweetiePie:

My guess is no.

coulda just slapped me in the face instead

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 8:00 AM

ahhh...the riddles...see you in irc rusty  :)  I will try and dubmify it for you...wait is that a word  :)

B

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 9:35 AM

thx brandi, dunno if its a word but I use it a lot

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 12:05 PM

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 12:13 PM

And if you tell us to get a life, look at yourself! Most of the "And Everything Else" section of forums are mostly by you!! And they are all kinda dumb! Just causing controversy here, and getting in trouble with WGT. You post a stupid forum for no reason. Saying "congratulations to birdwell for finally making a master".! What the hell is that! I just posted a stupid,  just because someone made master! Dont tell us to get a life, Mr."wannabe" cool

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 7:58 AM

lmfao @ truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS