Forums

Help › Forums

sometimes the people who have awesome scores need to grab a real life

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 14 2009 12:52 PM (41 replies)
  • coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 8:09 AM

i'm not too concerned about the trolls on here who have nothing better to do with their lives than play this game. Half these nerds who have awesome scores and played thousands of games, go around with cartoon avatars because they're scared to show what they really look like. They're afraid to put a blog link for more info showing what their lives are like because they're complete failures in real life. Y'all should go out and catch some sun in the real world instead of living in a fantasy computer game all day. Real champs those winners. And you can bet the people who get insulted by this is because they should go play some real golf instead. Couldnt care less what they think. Goodbye to the trolls.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:32 PM

sounds like you need some manners young man.

wgt is no place for the likes of you.

You're telling everyone else to get a life when you spent all that time posting that rude thread??? Please. 

Oh and you sound so sophisticated "y'all" did you need spell check for that???

I hope wgt take care of this. Whats the use of community guidelines if no one obeys them?

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:48 PM

I sure don't have awesome scores and I do get a lot of enjoyment out of this site.

coolhotfun:
    they should go play some real golf

I was so inspired by the encouragement of your post that I immediately got up and walked outside to get a refreshing breath of fresh, early autumn air and maybe take a walk when I  quite embarrassingly realized that, like wiley coyote who had just realized he had run out of land, I forgot my walker and proceeded to land fat on my fresh-air-filled nose.

Best to stay in my chair.

Cheers,

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:01 PM

So! You dont have to be on WGT everyday to have awesome scores! And i agree with lilrob... lol. So just because they have awesome scores, doesnt mean they go on everyday, and it doesnt mean they dont have a life... because everyone has one! Why gotta call em trolls?? :-)

P.S. I believe your jealous because they have very awesome scores, and you dont :)

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:04 PM

must shield self from incoming flame war

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:40 PM

75% of the players on here are loser nerds.. sorry to hear you guys are offended by not being in the other 25%... hahahaha :-P

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:52 PM

@ Coolhotfun

Hey check out my hundreds of business buds, while I take the time to figure out the distances of every club, in every lie. Then look at my pic in a private jet. I'm so cool n better than everyone here.

Yeah you're cool, and hot,and fun.

REALITY  CHECK !

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 7:01 PM

WOW, are we in high school again???  This joker just wants people to feed off of his idiocity, let's not give in to him.

He obviously has no life, if he is going to come on here and slam the great players of WGT.

He has had his 5 minutes of glory, now let him go in the corner and pout.

Dude, you are rude, and we don't need that here.....don't you need to get to bed soon for school in the morning???

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 7:08 PM

coont

trout rule!!!!!!!!!!!!

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 8:08 PM

Sorry, I haven't played a game in the last 3 days. I have been busy of taking care of your wife and sisters...

Now, I can go and shoot another 60

//thread

RSS