Forums

Help › Forums

the magical formula to go from pro to master :-)

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 11 2009 9:31 PM (23 replies)
  • birdwell
    561 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 9:24 PM

Life?

so you are saying that your tier here on WGT actualy effects your life?

How sad, how very, very sad

yet you troll around this forum saying that players that are better than you need to "get a life"

and basically admit to cheating on your own average? 

What exactly is your point?

That you are smart because you cheat when you can just because you can?

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 9:46 PM

aww.. wish i could be real best friends with you 75% of players around here who are nerds and losers!

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 10:06 PM

WGT...this is enough...lock this thread...

coolhotfun is being mean and disrespectful to everyone......Come on lock him too, this isn't fair to people, us WGT players that he is calling nerds and losers!!!

I am reporting you coolhotfun, I guess WGT will decide what to do with you.

Brandi 

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 10:57 PM

if you werent one of them you wouldnt be getting offended.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 11:40 PM

Coolhotfun, you get the credit for starting some of the lamest threads ever in the existence of this discussion forum. You posts are so embarrassing to read it makes folks wanna scream with pain.   Feel free to submit your photograph to the Wikipedia editors of the article on Trolling; there's just no better example of a classic forum troll than you. When I first observed those interminable series of self-referential, self-talking posts full of numbers and distances, I just knew something wasn't right here. Oh boy, and how! And the fact that you're a quitter, too, happy to boast about it publicly, ridiculing players who don't cheat – well, that just fits into the picture perfectly.  

• rhodasman07
    8 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 3:24 AM

I bet you never played a real game of golf.  Only on here.   How pathetic are you and your wiseazz comments on here to other players.  Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklas, Tom Watson, and yes Tiger Woods, all play golf with one thing you'll never have,  Good Sportsmanship.  They never flaunt their good scores, or jackets, or whatever else golf brings to them.  Your just an immature, lowlife, who must  not be able to get a job, since all you do is play this game.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 5:20 AM

can you say douchebag???

• phillipboomboom
    16 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 6:22 AM

boastful rhetoric from a quitting coward that runs and hides - i know my shot-making is rather intimidating, but i didn't know masters cut-n-run like that - did you go find some hacks to beat up on?

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 6:30 AM

AWWW....I just got called a nerd and a loser.....

Sticks and Stones may break my bones....BUT YOUR words will never hurt me........See I can be as childish as you.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 1:28 PM

Ah dammit.  I go away for a couple of days and I have to come back to this?!?  Why??

Coolhotfun... I can't believe you're going to make me do this... I would usually rather eat rusty old nails with kitty litter sauce.. but you've forced me..

I actually have to agree with Faterson... /shudder..  (you don't know how difficult that was for me).

Seriously, for a moment... Coolhotfun.. advice from me to you.  Stop being an ass for about 20 minutes before you get run from the games and shunned by the population in general.  Think about it.

RSS