Forums

Help › Forums

the magical formula to go from pro to master :-)

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 11 2009 9:31 PM (23 replies)
  • rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 3:16 PM

"Coolhotfun... I can't believe you're going to make me do this... I would usually rather eat rusty old nails with kitty litter sauce.. but you've forced me."

There is nothing wrong with rusty objects

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 5:25 PM

All I can say is ignore him.....

You are feeding in to what he wants.

It makes him feel wanted (any attention is good attention)

No response = no post

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 7:57 PM

Um Snaike.... was that a pig that just flew by???   

@Lilrob.... D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G... Yep!  I can!  

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 9:31 PM
    Slovakia Thu, Sep 10 2009 11:40 PM

Coolhotfun, you get the credit for starting some of the lamest threads ever in the existence of this discussion forum. You posts are so embarrassing to read it makes folks wanna scream with pain.   Feel free to submit your photograph to the Wikipedia editors of the article on Trolling; there's just no better example of a classic forum troll than you. When I first observed those interminable series of self-referential, self-talking posts full of numbers and distances, I just knew something wasn't right here. Oh boy, and how! And the fact that you're a quitter, too, happy to boast about it publicly, ridiculing players who don't cheat – well, that just fits into the picture perfectly.  

-------------------------------------------

Hey faterson, i notice you're scared to go around as the real you or let anyone know more info about yourself. Lets see your facebook page. Case closed.

RSS