Forums

Help › Forums

Multiplayer Lobby.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 18 2008 8:07 AM (5 replies)
  • ChrisK87
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2008 5:19 PM

I'm sure this has already been suggested, and pretty sure it'll be implemented sometime, also.
    But, its incredibly frustrating trying to get a public game together when theres someone AFK sitting with a created game open... ALL DAY LONG.
    "Overgrown13"

Or, atleast, make a timer for a game to be started, and after it lapses, close the game. Because if you get a few dickweeds together to all sit in created games then... go on vacation... then it can ruin the ability to meet and play with new people.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2008 2:06 PM

Hi ChrisK, are you still seeing this problem?

• Spazz742
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2008 11:43 AM

I agree withthe previous statement of individuals camping out, and not starting a round of golf, I try to talk with them, but they seem to ignore or are not even at the comuter.  This is very frustrating.   I also agree that there should be a timer so this problem will no longer be a problem.  Thankyou for your time

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2008 12:24 PM

If a player creates a game and does not tee off within 5 minutes of another player joining, the game times out. http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/366.aspx

Please let us know if this is not working for you.

• Spazz742
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2008 5:40 PM

Thankyou, and will send info if this doesn't fix the problem.  Hope to see you on the tee's.

• Abak
    62 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2008 8:07 AM

What would be fine is to have a Lobby like in poker on-line games (facebook or others). Now you see that some players are on-line but you don't know if they are already in a game. We need to have access to who is on-line (whether a friend or not) and who is currently playing or just sitting in the Lobby. Knowing who is in the Lobby will let us meet more players and find more friends....

RSS