Forums

Help › Forums

game locked up.

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 30 2017 10:06 AM (3 replies)
  • Tlull
    13 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 7:29 PM

This is the fourth day in a row that I've been locked out of a game by the SkyTrack add overlaying the Adobe Flash setting pop-up.  Nothing work and only way out is to leave the entire WGT web site and reenter from scratch.  Normally happens prior to the second tee.

I'll wait till I hear from you that's it's fixed.   T

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, May 29 2017 8:20 AM

Tlull:

This is the fourth day in a row that I've been locked out of a game by the SkyTrack add overlaying the Adobe Flash setting pop-up.  Nothing work and only way out is to leave the entire WGT web site and reenter from scratch.  Normally happens prior to the second tee.

I'll wait till I hear from you that's it's fixed.   T

Question please . What browser are you using and also are you using an ad blocker ? Try one of the Maxthon browser versions as they all come with ad blocker installed . That hopefully will resolve the issue that you are having .

• Tlull
    13 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 5:51 AM

Same problem - one ad overlays the media5.wgt.com pop-up and it isn't possible to Deny the Adobe flash player request. THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO EXIT WGT AND REENTER. hVE TO DO IT EVERY DAMN HOLE.  THIS IS NOT A BROWSER PROBLEM. COLOCATING THE POP-UP IS THE PROBLEM.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 10:06 AM

Tlull:
    COLOCATING THE POP-UP IS THE PROBLEM.

Browser with ad-block = NO pop-ups.

Use a browser with an adblocker or continue to suffer.

RSS