Help › Forums

Unequipped Rentals

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 27 2017 7:51 PM (1 replies)
  • Falal
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 5:15 PM

Hi all,

Now. I appreciate that WGT gives you a chance to try out various clubs with a free rental when you level up each time. But for me, these rentals are often bugged.

Usually with a Wedge rental. I choose the club, rent and equip, but it does not appear in my bag. Then I often get a window saying that I have x amount of hours left of that club which is not equipped. No matter what I try, it just does appear. Very annoying!

One other point - when playing during weekdays, I may finish a game at say 7pm, level up, get a free rental - a driver always when I can! But often these rentals almost  never last for 24 hours. I go to play the next day at say 5pm, but the rental has already expired. So I often have missed a chance to try out that club.

So, am I bugged? Or do other players experience same problems.

Thanks

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 7:51 PM

Can't tell about the "equip" problem - the club should appear in your inventory, ready to equip it - but the duration issue is but a feature: Free rental after tiering up is only two hours!

If you have to stop playing earlier you may extend the rental period by starting a ranked(!) game and saving it - you may then finish it at any later point in time.

RSS