Forums

Help › Forums

Meter is nuts since May 17 update

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 27 2017 10:05 AM (21 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 9:30 AM

Several very long-term members of my club, both Legends and Champions, who have had no trouble for years are reporting on our Forum that the meter has very suddenly become so bad as to make the game unplayable for them since the latest update.  One qualified for Erin Hills but can't get the second round played.  Time of day, load on servers, etc., make no difference.  Always bad, and these are not picky people.

What happened?

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 9:51 AM

They arent telling you the truth

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 10:00 AM

Tigerpaw509:

They arent telling you the truth

Good grief. . . you have absolutely no basis for that accusation.

2,111 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 10:11 AM

My meter has been out of control also since the last update and I am telling the truth!!!  lol

Phil aka., Coyote

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 10:28 AM

Restart your computer, clear all caches, clear history from before update, it is your computer, not WGT. My meter is perfect. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 10:38 AM

Baidu pc faster (free version) cleans out lots of sh*t that CCleaner misses. Running this once a month and after updates keeps my system (and meter) running smooth.

I get a twitchy meter less than 1 in 100 shots, been that way for 2 or 3 years now.

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 11:36 AM

AlaskanDame:
    One qualified for Erin Hills but can't get the second round played.

Qualifying goes on until the end of June, what 2nd round?

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 3:55 PM

mbcarp99:

AlaskanDame:

I mis-read my player's post, I guess.  He meant he wouldn't be able to finish out if his meter stays the same . . . is at 56 now, shot before the meter switched to hurkey jerky.

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 2:18 PM

AlaskanDame:

mbcarp99:

AlaskanDame:

I mis-read my player's post, I guess.  He meant he wouldn't be able to finish out if his meter stays the same . . . is at 56 now, shot before the meter switched to hurkey jerky.

Ok i see now, my meter has been ok so i can't really offer any help other than to try switching browsers, i use Slimjet and meter is fine and maybe download something like Toolwiz gameboost which shuts down background processes and cleans RAM

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 6:39 PM

mbcarp99:

Ok i see now, my meter has been ok so i can't really offer any help other than to try switching browsers, i use Slimjet and meter is fine and maybe download something like Toolwiz gameboost which shuts down background processes and cleans RAM

Thanks for the suggestions. . . . 

RSS