Forums

Help › Forums

Why was I advanced to Tour Master?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 15 2019 2:13 PM (33 replies)
  • K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 3:55 PM

You'll be fine. No difference between Master and TM in distance, and just a tick in green speed.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 4:01 PM

K7JBQ:

You'll be fine. No difference between Master and TM in distance, and just a tick in green speed.

Yeah I know. Believe me, I would like to go against big dogs at a legend tier, but I must qualify to be a legend.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 10:45 PM

SlickHunter:
    I must qualify to be a legend.

You will, AFAIK. There's no "numbered" shortcut, only ranked scores, credit wins and rated match wins against Legends may promote you.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 4:32 AM

alosso:

SlickHunter:
    I must qualify to be a legend.

You will, AFAIK. There's no "numbered" shortcut, only ranked scores, credit wins and rated match wins against Legends may promote you.

I haven't earn any prize credit, nor beat a legend. Anyway, I'll just continue to play till whatever. Just don't understand this ranking, seen players at level 90 plus, playing for years compare to my 3 months, and still tour pro. I hope my golf game is not short live.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 7:49 AM

On PC, the two rankings are all separate:

- levels from diligence, collecting a lot of XPs to release equipment,

- tiers from skills (and equipment performance), by shooting low scores.

There, one can stay at any tier forever by avoiding certain points.

On mobile, as I said, there are much more options for "practice" rounds, so they introduced the influence of levels on tiers. Mobile players are promoted in tiers regardless of their scores.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 10:18 AM

alosso:

On PC, the two rankings are all separate:

- levels from diligence, collecting a lot of XPs to release equipment,

- tiers from skills (and equipment performance), by shooting low scores.

There, one can stay at any tier forever by avoiding certain points.

On mobile, as I said, there are much more options for "practice" rounds, so they introduced the influence of levels on tiers. Mobile players are promoted in tiers regardless of their scores.

Thanks for clarifying that..I also have this installed on my laptop, but its just more convenient playing on mobile. Although I win most of my matches, my skill just not up to TM level just yet. I guess I better get crackin, before tier Legend sneaks up on me again..thanks again 

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2017 9:04 AM

i reckon if you Avoid playing too many coin games and concentrate on in-house tourneys and friendlies with club members for h2h you should remain at tm until you get your average down to the normal requirement 61 with 50 ranked rounds played since becoming tour master

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2017 9:16 AM

philb1818:

i reckon if you Avoid playing too many coin games and concentrate on in-house tourneys and friendlies with club members for h2h you should remain at tm until you get your average down to the normal requirement 61 with 50 ranked rounds played since becoming tour master

Thanks Phil, I I'll just prepare myself for the Teir Legend, it will come sooner or later anyway.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2017 12:05 PM

Methinks that the "mobile way" doesn't lead to Legend. One will stay TM until the conditions of 61.00 average and 50 ranked rounds will be met.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2017 4:54 PM

unless I am missing something that all of you didn't see, he has been playing for more than 3 months, his account shows he has been member since Jan 2015.  he has over $27 in earnings and appears to play in 100cr brackets.  ...  problem solved, is more a mystery why he hasn't been promoted to Legend by now. 

RSS