1,327 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 12:19 PM

alcaucin:

An interesting read...

stevietwotimes:
    i cant say what i want to say...

^^

Andy

Jeeez Andy im not looking for an argument or trying to please anyone which is the norm in the forums,especially on this sad subject..

But if i said what i wanted to say, id be banned from Wgt, obviously you cant read between the lines...but its probably our different cultures...

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 2:37 PM

I also am unable to express my real opinion of these maggots....

so I'll just say that it is starting to seem like our leaders world wide who instill this political correctness and liberalism in the minds of the nations they lead, seem to be finally realizing that you can't sit down at a table with uneducated people that aspire to create a civilization based on principles and rules that are 3000 yrs old, and talk!

They would live in caves or or houses with dirt floors, and wait for years to blow themselves up if necessary, will kill their own people, so exactly what sort of discussion are they expecting to have?

I was hoping they would have sent a negotiator long ago, when he was beheaded perhaps they would have got the message before so many innocents died!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 3:03 PM

fatdan:

uneducated people 

You got that right

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 3:20 PM

stevietwotimes:

alcaucin:

An interesting read...

stevietwotimes:
    i cant say what i want to say...

^^

Andy

Jeeez Andy im not looking for an argument or trying to please anyone which is the norm in the forums,especially on this sad subject..

But if i said what i wanted to say, id be banned from Wgt, obviously you cant read between the lines...but its probably our different cultures...

looks ta me like he was sayin what you were sayin bud Lol

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 12:50 AM

Safdar1:

i am of the view that when you have a general lack of education and world view. Add to that discontent perhaps based on inherent prejudice or perhaps negative experiences in life (again filtered by prejudice). Then you have access to people showing you what you have always known is right. That the other side is arrogant, self serving, backward and care nothing for killing those you identify with. Killing innocents. That helps you to demonise the others. Categorise them as "less than us". And that their actions deserve revenge and repercussions. 

Then pick your own observation point   From one view they are terrorists

from the other view its us  

like i said we are all mindless and fools  - no one wins -  ever  

The only certain thing is we create and perpetuate almost everything that happens around us. And that innocents continue to be murdered. Thats what we do. 

Probably be reading or hearing about this guy on the news next.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 4:29 PM

Here we go again...London this time....What are the odds that these events were carried out by "that terrorist infested religion"...... I'm sure the millions of peaceful, law abiding, worshipping members are just as sick and tired of being categorised, but, I'm curious of something, and maybe someone can enlighten me. Typically, it comes out after the fact that many of these terrorists attended or worshipped at a mosque of some kind. I'd like to think that the majority of the other worshippers are not involved, but....are all the other worshippers blind and deaf, or, is there never anyone at these places that says....."well, hell........  John, Bill, Abdul, Salman...whatever,  seems to be a bit extremist, perhaps I should tell someone"

I can't believe that there are not peaceful worshippers that must recognise subversive activities within their own groups?

At what point do we stop "standing strong" and realise that it's not dissimilar to joining hands in a line across the country so we're easier to pick off.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 4:45 PM

Ducati916:
    Typically, it comes out after the fact that many of these terrorists attended or worshipped at a mosque of some kind. I'd like to think that the majority of the other worshippers are not involved, but....are all the other worshippers blind and deaf, or, is there never anyone at these places that says....."well, hell........  John, Bill, Abdul, Salman...whatever,  seems to be a bit extremist, perhaps I should tell someone"

The Manchester one reported him 5 years ago as suspected he might be ISIS.  They presumably felt ISIS was bad as they were firmly Al Qeada..............Our PC world sets the bar so very low, and not long ago you were a racist for suggesting different.........The very simple fact is several too many are involved.  Around that several too many would not report at best, and around that some are fearful as it's more important which stone age rat hole you "originate" from than where you are in your adopted benefit paying new country.....................Said adopted benefit paying country is of course a dreadful place they hate but must exist in whilst their stone age rat hole is at war................It's nuts, but been building for way too long. 

EDIT: I am sure yu agree with all that anyway.................The place was "happily" teaching anti gay rhetoric, basically how to mistreat women the same and thus no surprise a friend is in jail for rape.All as you know.  Yes many muslims are fine but to say an issue in that community doe snot exist is now very old. The question is who on earth would go to the crap hole???

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 8:11 PM

Very sad.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims, families and friends of this latest attack.  We have reached the point that we can no longer tell the sheep from the goats, so to protect innocent citizens we have to begin to treat everyone as a goat, unless it can be proved different. 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 9:44 PM
    Sympathy to the victims in London thanks to the animals we call terrorists!
    In fact sympathy to the innocent victims of these terrorist acts all over Europe!
    Zero sympathy for the leaders of those countries and the liberals who support them...

Ahem...a Trump appointee
    The Pentagon chief is a battle-hardened, tough-talking retired Marine Corps general who was entrusted with some of the most challenging commands in the military.

So what might you expect him to say when asked, "What keeps you awake at night?"

Maybe another missile launch from North Korea? An attack by Islamic State militants? An incident in the South China Sea?

"Nothing," he tells CBS' "Face the Nation."

"I keep other people awake at night."
RSS