Forums

Help › Forums

Manchester incident

Thu, Jun 8 2017 1:11 PM (91 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 10:47 PM

What is wrong with the world. Manchester is where I was born/grew up.  Teens and parents go to an Ariana Grande concert..........how much of a coward do you have to be to be able to kill people at a concert...

Prayers to the victims, families and all those affected.

• seve9990
    64 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 1:48 AM

Also born in Manchester,this is one thing they should bring death penalty back for why should we pay for them in our prisons these cowardly losers.

Respect to Manchester on this grave day for the city.

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 2:44 AM

Words fail me.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 4:23 AM

My father was born and raised in Manchester.  Prayers and condolences.

ct

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 6:22 AM

Dirty low-life-scum terrorists.

Not the first time Manchester has been a target for the cowards, albeit from a different organisation.

Absolutely heartbreaking  to watch a Mother live on TV plea for some news on her own daughter's whereabouts knowing she'd attended the concert.

Thoughts go out to the families of those innocent victims murdered or injured.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 6:26 AM

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families of this terrible attack.  Anyone who tries to justify something like this is pathetic.  Hopefully there is a special circle of hell reserved for these cowards.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 7:26 AM

Image result for my condolences

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 12:25 PM

My wife and I wonder whether the perpetrators even knew the age group this would attract. If they did, of course, it is more heinous than ever. If they did not, it is both heinous and stupid. 

Prayers for the victims and their families/friends. 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 1:25 PM

He knew as he was from Manchester. Other acomplices are being rounded up.

I cant say on here what i would do with all terrorists.

Only to add that all these on watched list all over th world are guilty.....but what to do with them.

Mmmm, that i will leave off here.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 2:33 PM

Ducati916:

Comes from Manchester....refugee parents...has siblings....something in some book somewhere about an eye for something..cant recall.  Be a shame if something went wrong in Libya in the next few days....

lets not fight fire with fire i hate what he or they did lets stand strong against them

RSS