ALTERNATE SHOT TOURNAMENT: FOR FUN !!!!

Sat, Jul 1 2017 5:13 AM (101 replies)
  • rachel19669
    529 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 2:25 PM

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 2:18 PM

Had our game against Flexbomb/Naturali on PB. We won by 3up on hole number 7. We were lucky enough though...game started with an eagle from 83yds on hole No1 by Giada and continued with an albatross on hole No2 by me from 203 yds of distance.

Thank you very much folks for the game and surely we can have more games in the future. Cheers!!

• GNegreanu
    136 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 3:20 PM

Yes it was a gr8 game , we had very great opponents i enjoyed with them , thanks for the game guys and see you soon ...always on the green ;)

G.

Yiannis1970:

Had our game against Flexbomb/Naturali on PB. We won by 3up on hole number 7. We were lucky enough though...game started with an eagle from 83yds on hole No1 by Giada and continued with an albatross on hole No2 by me from 203 yds of distance.

Thank you very much folks for the game and surely we can have more games in the future. Cheers!!

• flexbomb
    380 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 5:07 AM

GNegreanu:

Yes it was a gr8 game , we had very great opponents i enjoyed with them , thanks for the game guys and see you soon ...always on the green ;)

G.

Yiannis1970:

Those shots were incredible, great game and good luck the rest of the way.

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 12:42 PM

Played Wtiger22 & Baldace today. Boy they were lucky. We evenhalved 1 hole, both sinking 30+ft putts for eagle. 

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 12:50 PM

SO i just noticed the draw on Page 5 differs from the Bracket posted by Flexbomb.

view

Which is correct ??

Did we play the wrong team in rd2 ?

• LillaSzak
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 1:05 AM

Hi all :)

I hope you all have enjoyed this tourney . i will be putting up a Link to the next tourney this week (as soon as Im un moderated) , By all accounts we shud be done by early next week so I will post the link here to enter , Get all your friends to come play 

xxxx

R

for this tourney the correct draw is on page 3 . I am moderated so mypost dont shoe up for a few days 

pls post on my wall or pm me for anything urgent

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/473980.aspx

the next draw

:))

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 9:37 AM

My partner and I had a fun time with Steve and Ray. Match stayed tight due to both teams burning the edges on putts! They made a clutch birdie on #7 and that was the difference. Congrats guys, best of luck with the rest of the tourney.   Thanks Reka, this was fun!

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 10:14 AM

IS ANYONE THERE ?

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME ?

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 11:29 AM

Game 4 mymanpayne / billymayfair against

bigrayyy / sccvb

bigrayyy/skccvb defeat mymanpayne/billymayfair 1 up, very close match

RSS