Forums

Help › Forums

ALTERNATE SHOT TOURNAMENT: FOR FUN !!!!

Sat, Jul 1 2017 5:13 AM (101 replies)
  • mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 11:50 AM

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS !! 

We are trying to put on an alternate shot tourney for committed/serious players that will join in the fun. We want people who will make every effort to play their matches. It would require you to play once a week for as long as you remain in the field. It will be a double elimination tourney, with a winner's bracket, and a loser's bracket after the first round.  The winner's of the two brackets will meet in the final round. The tournament will start sometime next month. 

The tournament director is LillaSzak/ Reka.   You can contact her, or post in this thread. We hope for this to be a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. Please come with that intention.

More details to follow!!

• BirdieLady9
    2,454 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 8:19 PM

BirdieLady9  is interested in playing  :)

• LillaSzak
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 10:52 AM

Hi all

Im Reka (lillaszak) in WGT I thought it might be interesting to have a inter cc alt tournament . You may choose any partner you wish , preferably of a different cc than your own . and refereably someone who plays alt on here . I realise that time differences are going to pose a challenge but i think if we are all willing to commit 1 evening or morning to a game  per week it shoud work . Please distribute this link to all that may be interested :)

they 1st round will divide the teams into A and B sections , This is due tho some teams will be alot stronger than others. So this is a fair chance to team to play their peers . 

Please Look on the Bottom of page 3 for results and draw

xx

R

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 11:03 AM

Billy Mayfair/Wayne and myself are interested!

I would suggest the  Best of the Famous course, for the variety it provides. Also Pebble Beach.

I will gift a couple sleeves of balls!!

• baggepance
    314 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 5:16 PM

baggepance/leighbullock inda mix!!!...thx Reka

• NALO1210
    186 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 5:38 PM

nalo1210 and woodoworkery also in

cheers

Petra

• Yiannis1970