Help › Forums

Credits for surveys?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 21 2020 8:52 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jack800000
    2 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 11:47 AM

I have taken at least 7 surveys for credits.  I have not received any credits from WGT.  Does WGT ever maintain their site?  After spending hours and hours taking these surveys, the only rewards I received were countless phone calls from telemarketers and dozens of emails.   WGT might want to keep up with the 'earn credits' section of your program.

• flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 9:47 AM

The surveys are, in my estimation, a clever scam.  Nothing more.

They can (and, I believe, in many cases do) ask you the survey questions under the guise of "qualifying questions", then, after they have your information, tell you: "sorry, you didn't qualify".  They get the information they want (and are getting paid for), you get nothing.  Rinse and repeat.  You can't dispute it, because "you didn't qualify" is pretty subjective, and you can't prove that you DID qualify, can you?  

To date, I've taken over 100 surveys, and in every case but one, the above (or a slight variation thereof) has occurred.  On exactly ONE occasion I actually got the reward at the end of a survey.  Good luck to you.

Offers are a different story; with screen shots you can "prove" when you've done your part to fulfill an offer; as with surveys, they often don't initially pay you the credits you've earned, but unlike with surveys, I've always been successful in using screen shots to procure the credits I have rightfully earned.   Nowadays, I stick to offers and skip the surveys.

• Buzzard86
    403 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 6:20 PM

It seems to vary from person to person from the sound of it. I complete an average of 8-10 surveys per week and have gotten credit for each one. Of course I scarf up all the 5 credit gifts from Peanut Labs, usually getting from 75-100 per day. I am sure your issue is there, but it's puzzling that I have had so much success with the surveys.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 2:29 PM

Sounds like the OP was trying some of those offered by other than Peanut Labs. Very rarely have I come across a PL survey that asks for any personal info. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 4:18 PM

JimbeauC:

Sounds like the OP was trying some of those offered by other than Peanut Labs. Very rarely have I come across a PL survey that asks for any personal info. 

+1 Although I dont always qualify but at the same time seldom do I get ripped off or screened out . I have never had Peanut Labs leave me hanging and they have always made my complaints right . Otherwise the surveys are fine I manage around 5 -6 a week with no problems at all . I keep a good stash built up for ball replacement and ready for new club purchases as well  . Hoping now that next weeks update will include some new clubs for high level players .

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 4:55 PM

Buzzard86:
    It seems to vary from person to person from the sound of it. I complete an average of 8-10 surveys per week and have gotten credit for each one. Of course I scarf up all the 5 credit gifts from Peanut Labs, usually getting from 75-100 per day. I am sure your issue is there, but it's puzzling that I have had so much success with the surveys.

My experience is similar to yours. While there are days that I don't complete any surveys, there are other days I complete multiple surveys.

On average, between surveys and videos, I earn about 225 credits per day.  

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 11:49 AM

lonniescott711:
    seldom do I get ripped off

Ditto. When I do, I politely report the offender to PL. It's usually a canned response, but it's gratifying when I note that the survey is no more. Sometimes, for reasons unknown, they will award me the credits even when I'm just reporting a bad apple. 

• jack800000
    2 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 11:34 AM

Try the oreo cookie survey and then tell me you got credit.  I just spent over 2 hours on that survey.  Got to the last requirement after earning 60 of the 100 credits offered and the "ALLOW" link did not work!  What will WGT do to ferret out these bogus surveys and offers???  Apparently, WGT doesn't care enough about their members to even address the problems (there are many) with the surveys and offers that WGT backs.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 1:27 PM

jack800000:
    Try the oreo cookie survey and then tell me you got credit.

I won't because I despise that feeling of being scammed. It's part of the costs of these "free" credits, next to your lifetime being absorbed.

Good luck next time!

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 2:20 PM

jack800000:
    Try the oreo cookie survey and then tell me you got credit. 

The only surveys that I attempt are the one under Peanut Labs. See image below. The image capture is from today. I never try any of the others because I agree: they appear to be (for lack of a better way of putting it) scams. 

jack800000:
    I just spent over 2 hours on that survey. 

I never go more than 4 of 5 layers into a survey (i.e. 4 or 5 questions). If it appears that the questions are still qualifying questions, I'll exit out.  

• PAGES
RSS