Forums

Help › Forums

Earn Free credits with TrialPay .... doesn't work

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 18 2018 5:57 AM (4 replies)
  • pitchking1
    348 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2017 9:58 PM

All links in this page : https://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx  from trailpay, doesn't work.

If you want to order something or do a survey, it says always 'invalid link'.

Needs a solution !!!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2017 6:21 AM

pitchking1:
    All links in this page : https://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx  from trailpay, doesn't work.

I just tried and they seem okay for me.

Maybe clearing your browser temp files and cache might help. Or as the mods like to say "try another browser".

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2017 7:09 AM

pitchking1:
    If you want to order something or do a survey, it says always 'invalid link'.

It does me that way ( I don't do their offer, but check about once a month, just for the heck of it)...I got banned from them about 3 years ago for abusing their videos. Got reinstated, and promptly went back to abusing their videos :-) ..and I thought California was a 3 strikes state..I only got 2 and got life!!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2017 8:05 AM

In my case  with  Chrome  i can not get anything from the surveys offered .    But on internet explorer  all is good carousel and surveys.  Mind you  if like me you are over 60 years old ,the surveys are mostly geared  for a younger  crowd ,so it will say you do not qualified .  So i play the game with Chrome  ,  Free credits with IE.            

• pitchking1
    348 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 5:57 AM

I just tried on MS Edge ..... same as in Chrome and Firefox .....

I clean every day manualy my laptop with CCleaner, AVastAntivirus and Wise Care 365 ....

On my laptop i dont have IE (anymore) maybe I will ask some friend who has still IE and see.

For mobile, my android version is too old, WGT told me .... . But there is also recently a problem with mobile players who can't view anymore the vids on their iPad.

I think it is depending on which country you live in (?????? discrimination ?????, just like your age ..... ).  I'm 51, doesnt we count anymore for survey-parties ???

Or will WGT stop with free credits as such ??

RSS