Forums

Help › Forums

any new clubs in the works ? or "early availability"?

Sat, Oct 28 2017 9:49 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gobroncos
    29 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2017 4:07 PM

hey hey WGT i missed the 5 level early specials for the last year or so...any chance you have a plan for a bigtime driver or the current level 1o3 being dropped ? i need a now  HAMMER !  thanks

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2017 9:48 PM

We can't tell, I'm afraid, and they won't tell.

The grind goes on...

• LordXeno
    17 Posts
    Thu, Oct 26 2017 10:16 PM

They need the GBB epic sub zero at about lvl 95-100 shooting 293. And matching 3W, and irons

• Silverwax
    42 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 12:32 PM

gobroncos:

hey hey WGT i missed the 5 level early specials for the last year or so...any chance you have a plan for a bigtime driver or the current level 1o3 being dropped ? i need a now  HAMMER !  thanks

Sometime later this year new stuff from odyssey, taylormade, callaway, cleveland and ben hogan is due according to an announcement made earlier this month 

30-90 days release period.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 1:08 PM
    Odyssey O-works #7S would be a killer. I just got one, and it's deadly on real greens.
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 1:28 PM
    For those already at a certain level and they already have the best clubs, is there anything possible they could release that would prompt those to buy? For me once I reach Lvl 99 (for that Cally 3w with slower meter and more forgiveness) I can't see ever purchasing a club again. Not even that Lvl 103 driver for +2 yds.

Would that O-works 7s putter be so much better than the sabertooth that it would justify the cost...? Prolly not, but there are those that have credits to burn so why not I guess.
  • K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 1:57 PM
    Well, since your stats put mine to shame, I won't argue. And yep, the Sabertooth we both use is a great virtual putter. But if the virtual putters matched the attributes of the real ones, the O-works would indeed be worth the cost. The feel and the smoothness of the roll are better than any other putter I've had the chance to use. And after forking out $229 for the real one, the virtual one would feel dirt cheap!
    kavvz:
    For those already at a certain level and they already have the best clubs, is there anything possible they could release that would prompt those to buy? For me once I reach Lvl 99 (for that Cally 3w with slower meter and more forgiveness) I can't see ever purchasing a club again. Not even that Lvl 103 driver for +2 yds.

Would that O-works 7s putter be so much better than the sabertooth that it would justify the cost...? Prolly not, but there are those that have credits to burn so why not I guess.
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 2:27 PM
    Well, I suppose one should never really say never. :) If they do release something that's hands down better and worthy perhaps I'd bite. It'd have to be like crazy better though...not just a point here or there etc...
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 4:54 PM
    I can't see a better putter than the sabretooth coming out. Awesome putter, I just nailed a 41 footer in my last game. Best putter I have ever had
  • cadornette
    319 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 5:34 PM
    Silverwax:

gobroncos:

Sometime later this year new stuff from odyssey, taylormade, callaway, cleveland and ben hogan is due according to an announcement made earlier this month 

30-90 days release period.

What announcement are you talking about man? Is that a real thing?
  • PAGES
RSS