Help › Forums

Credit videos on android device

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 16 2018 1:49 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 4:06 AM

Is anyone else experiencing problems viewing credit videos on an Android device? I have had issues the past week. Is it related to the days played issue? 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 4:17 AM

Are you referring to a loading issue? Having that issue on my iPhone.

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 4:21 AM

Yes.

• Bill19542
    169 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 6:02 AM

If they are flash videos you will have problems viewing them on android. I can't even view replays

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 6:40 AM

chicagohorn:

Is anyone else experiencing problems viewing credit videos on an Android device? I have had issues the past week. Is it related to the days played issue? 

Today is the 1st time it's ever happened to me.  Sometimes I haven't gotten the credits for watching vids & sent proof to the clowns at the zendesk & I hear back later that I got them but I keep track of my credits & they are just blowing smoke up my behind.  Sad, very sad.

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 10:30 AM

I've watched them without incident until last week or so.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 12:39 PM

chicagohorn:

I've watched them without incident until last week or so.

Like I posted, this is the 1st time to have this happen.  Maybe somebody will straighten all of it out.  I wonder what the rating of the zendesk is with the BBB??  Very bad bad business practice if you ask me.

• mothfart
    5 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 6:55 AM

Can't watch on iPhone 6s or Samsung s6. They told me to delete the app and download again. Does not work.

• Butchbbay
    948 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 6:22 PM

I have had the same problem as of late. Contacted CS and reminded them to not have me get hold of Fyber and relay the problem to them because Fyber is on their  website not mine so IMO the problem is WGT's to straighten out. Needless to say that is exactly what they told me to do " Contact Fyber and let them know about the problem. Oh stupid me.... I forgot that NOTHING is ever WGT's problem!!!!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 6:38 PM

Butchbbay:

I have had the same problem as of late. Contacted CS and reminded them to not have me get hold of Fyber and relay the problem to them because Fyber is on their  website not mine so IMO the problem is WGT's to straighten out. Needless to say that is exactly what they told me to do " Contact Fyber and let them know about the problem. Oh stupid me.... I forgot that NOTHING is ever WGT's problem!!!!

Maybe it is your fault. Maybe there is something on your phone or tablet blocking the videos. I just watched 5 after reading this thread and got 10 credits. (Edit) I went back after first making this post and watched around 30 more for a total of 70 credits in less than a 1/2 hour.. 

• PAGES
RSS