Forums

Help › Forums

Text Chat Rooms for player game hook ups

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 2 2017 10:50 AM (7 replies)
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2017 2:59 PM

Maybe some players want to meet in a public text chat room to discuss possible hook ups for WGT games, I know there are some issues w/ finding willing players.

Here's an example.

CLICK HERE to see chat room

If there's a pop up you may need to 'use the normal connection  for free.'

PS players can also create their own rooms for free and use them in their CCs. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2017 3:24 PM

Good Idea Sir ,, I said Hello . 

OPY

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2017 4:04 PM

If you want a chat room for hooking up, go here:

https://www.grindr.com/

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 1:20 PM

MichaelStroke:

If you want a chat room for hooking up, go here:

https://www.grindr.com/

This post gave me AIDs. 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 4:15 PM

I have been on a few teams that didnt want any form of communications or any live play.They only played CC tournaments for some unknown reason .

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 5:19 PM

Our club uses a great chat room that works so much better than wgt chat, it also bridges the communication between pc and mobile players, has been great to meet/chat to members that you have not had the pleasure of playing.

Chat rooms are great for setting up games with other members, tournaments work much better and club news spread much quicker.

It has really brought our club together into a very active fun place to be

• biggunky
    156 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 6:56 AM

Our CC uses the Discord chat program, can send private message to individuals. Runs seamlessly with WGT and does not effect the meter like other chat programs.

Play well, 

Biggunky

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2017 10:50 AM

Just to add to my OP suggestion, it was just an idea that the public chat room might be created for use by the players ENTIRE WGT forum who wish to participate in finding a certain game format. (alt, skins, match, etc.)

So, it can be used by CCs but the idea was that the entire global network of players (who are willing) would use it instead of the sometime ineffective 'spinning circles' in the lobbies.

Players would connect in the chat then move to the lobby. Once in a game, the chatzy chat, naturally, could be exited.  

If the lobbies are working fine, then it isn't needed. But, just say, if WGT installed a chat box on this website there may be a lot more connecting going on. Then again, it might be like opening a can of worms, esp. if is wasn't moderated, because it may will be disrupted by the trolls. Without an installed WGT chatbox, the forum members could occupy a chatbox of their own creation as my OP suggesting.   

RSS