Forums

Help › Forums

Level 83 with only 36 ranked rounds played.

Thu, Jun 16 2011 4:17 PM (21 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 9:31 AM

I saw a player profile Tour Pro, 60.00 average, level 83, only 36 ranked rounds played. How is this possible?

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 9:59 AM

Maybe a lot and some more practice rounds Renniw? You still do get exp points and daily dailies,and of course the experience of netting your putts,which could explain the nice average.Having 36 ranked rounds probably means though,that the player in question is very careful about which ranked rounds he/she completes in order to protect that average.

Lizzie xx

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 10:14 AM

Hey Lizzie, players score history shows they are not usually getting the Consecutive Days Played points, but I would never doubt your wisdom my dear. Your posts are a work of art and greatly needed on this site. Thank you for your reply.

Ren

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 10:32 AM

Daily Alt shot games (and lots of them) is probably the answer. to the level 83.

Plus playing off the tour Pro tees with all the best equipment  and cherry picking his rounds would explain the 60 average.

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 1:51 PM

renniw52:

I saw a player profile Tour Pro, 60.00 average, level 83, only 36 ranked rounds played. How is this possible?

It's called "sandbagging". It is working the system to get the best equipment by leveling up playing match play... alt shots... practice rounds... blitzes... CTTH comps... etc... and not playing ranked stroke play rounds so their tier never goes up and they can tee off from the girlie tees thereby gaining a huge advantage over their opponents. Basically cheating the system for the most part to benefit themselves.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2011 11:50 PM

renniw52:
    players score history shows they are not usually getting the Consecutive Days Played points

You can earn CDP credit for completing games that do not show up in the History...like a quick 3 hole practice round.  

Joey

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2011 12:41 PM

WGT really needs to find a way to make all rds played count towards player progression. Until this is done we will continue to be targeted by these types of players. Just come up with a system that progresses players regardless of which format of the game they are playing.

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 2:16 AM

WELL SAID COULD NOT AGREE MORE ! NO TIME FOR CHEATS IF YOU AINT GOOD ENOUGH DO WHAT THE REAL PLAYERS DO & KNUCKLE DOWN AND YOU WILL GET BETTER IN TIME !

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 3:20 PM

I have nothing to hide, being a Legend. I don't care about score anymore. I play quite much in alternate shot because of the fun I find. I also have noticed many non-Legend players with 60-62 averages that can't break an egg. Truth is Golden.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 3:24 PM

renniw52:

When you see something like that, check over the Match Play history...might be time to run and hide ;)

RSS