skip nav

Forums

Updates, more updates and damned updates.

Mon, Aug 5 2019 3:02 PM by fobby1980. 36 replies.
  • Maslot United States
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 6:25 PM

All of a sudden, I now have a problem getting into a game. Before if I could not find a game, after about 15 seconds, I would be prompted to search again. Now it will spin forever unless I change the parameters. Even when I create a game, I am the only person. Has something changed??

Mike

Digg
    Delicious
  • ostfriedel Germany
    1,889 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 11:07 PM

Digg
    Delicious
  • alosso Germany
    19,345 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2017 12:48 AM

WGTicon:
    there are bugs, but that's not a performance issue...  

Interesting concept. MP games break down, but their performance is not affected?

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robbo81303 United States
    332 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2017 2:13 AM

WGTicon:
    no, we absolutely do not make clubs worse to upsell new ones. never happened.

I'm not sure if this is more of the 'legaleeze' that we have, sadly, grown accustomed to from the mods.  But if the qualifier "to upsell new ones" is removed, then my experience says this statement is total hogwash.

For instance, the forgiveness of my L100....er, L95..Nike Vapor irons has most certainly been altered.  While the results of a misding haven't seemed to affect shots laterally, misdings that used to cost me 4-5 yards of distance now cost me 10-20 yards easily.  I've noticed the same effect with my L76-80 CG16 wedges as well.

There are numerous other examples.  Of course I've long maintained that the game plays differently for different players and, as such, your results may vary.  These are just my observations.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Chris1973M United States
    1,197 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2017 1:07 PM

This virtual game plays much like my real one...if my heart is not in it..I have lost from #1 tee.. gl try to have fun with the up's and downs.

Digg
    Delicious
  • JimbeauC United States
    5,441 Posts
    Sat, May 6 2017 4:48 PM

VanMeerV:
    wgt to start selling grips for clubs

Yes. And don't forget that according to the graphics provided, we break a tee on every hole. Wonder when those will go on sale?

:^)

Digg
    Delicious
  • foreplay63 United States
    15 Posts
    Sat, May 6 2017 6:16 PM

i,m having the exact same problem???

Digg
    Delicious
  • Bill19542 United Kingdom
    169 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 6:05 AM

Logged in on android last night and the consecutive days played figures have been fixed but the text below the ball showing the lie eg 25% rough, is so tiny now I can't read it

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,142 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 6:13 AM

Digg
    Delicious
RSS