skip nav

Forums

Updates, more updates and damned updates.

Mon, Aug 5 2019 3:02 PM by fobby1980. 36 replies.
  • mik11235 United Kingdom
    27 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2017 11:37 AM

Why is it every time there is a new update  the game plays different. What else do they change?, someone please tell me.

My game always goes to pieces every time there is an update. The holes become tighter, the ball wanders away from the hole at the last second or lips around. Is it just legend level or all levels or am I getting crazier and more paranoid in my quest for tour legend,

Is it the Nike putter they want me change or thPost

e Nike irons they do not like me to use.

Please no more updates for a year at least.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Mcduff61 United States
    1,753 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2017 9:18 PM

Yes, when WGT had the last few updates: Your clubs and especially your putter that you use to play the game with were made to miss more shots as per WGT business model. Especially the putts when the new red spider putters came out...WHY the **** would they do that?  They just want you to buy the new putter, and the rest of the equipment....It is total b.s., just quit playing WGT golf IF you have to buy new gear. If you are o.k. playing with the clubs you have then go for it. BUT never buy any new clubs ever again from WGT, because they will just do this to you again....WGT(TopGolf) is going to find out soon what this kind of tactic will get their employees soon enough.  Hope you can have a decent round or two before you decide to hang em up.

Digg
    Delicious
  • K7JBQ United States
    1,355 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 8:42 AM

Pure and utter BS. The stats on the Nike gear didn't change a bit.

However, after every update (or every piece of new gear you purchase), clear your Flash memory and clear the cache on your browser. The game will play much better.

Digg
    Delicious
  • YankeeJim United States
    24,599 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 8:53 AM

K7JBQ:
    Pure and utter BS.

^^

McDuff's post makes sense if you treat it as sarcasm.  :-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • Chris1973M United States
    1,186 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 11:49 AM

K7JBQ:

Pure and utter BS. The stats on the Nike gear didn't change a bit.

However, after every update (or every piece of new gear you purchase), clear your Flash memory and clear the cache on your browser. The game will play much better.

Very good advice..when changing balls do the the same

Digg
    Delicious
  • yldcatz United States
    57 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 12:12 PM

smartest poster on here

Digg
    Delicious
  • WGTicon United States
    12,440 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 12:28 PM

hi

no, we absolutely do not make clubs worse to upsell new ones. never happened.  i haven not noticed any performance issues with last few updates. there are bugs, but that's not a performance issue...  

-wgticon

Digg
    Delicious
    1,186 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 12:38 PM

go getem Icon..sometimes hard for folks to point finger at self or pc..or connection..lol

Digg
    Delicious
  • VanMeerV United States
    896 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 2:39 PM

I am waiting for wgt to start selling grips for clubs , charge for puttin them on and 350 and up for grips, 1700 credits grips u get 50 percent off the rice of installing rofmao, no worse then the 30 mph wind in clashes, 

Vic 

Digg
    Delicious
    1,186 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 3:30 PM

LMAO Vic, dont give them idea's

Digg
    Delicious
RSS