Forums

Help › Forums

New avatar 2013 to 2017

Thu, Apr 27 2017 2:32 PM (5 replies)
  • pgatoursega
    67 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 2:44 PM

OK I have had enough of w.g,t and the avatars the same 3 colors were used since 2013 blue red and white. Same 4G outfits just swap  co,or around same chat no bright colors or even yellow or black same boring mindless design  every time not only do they not add avatars  anymore but when they do its same boring mindless  designs. You know why because  they don't  care at all about us players and are ideas for over 4 years I've seen wardrobe  ideas custom avatars etc. Just ignored by them they don't take are I ideas seriously  last year for quarterly season I saw  Hawaii shirt avatar but it was exclusive for winners only then w.g.t stopped making them for the next 3 tournaments  when they said they'd make 4 for 2016 this year they stopped that idea they are anti avatar and in 4 years now same outfit just colors swapped around  no other colors I mean ever hear of Crayola..... pick a  co,LA from hundreds  of them to pick from its ridiculous  I'd quit if I didn't  put over 1500 dollars  into this game but  I won't play desktop version  of this ever again  been using Mobile app because of lazy wgt.. They are either  so though less or lazy to make an avatar thats good or colorful unique they care of ball income  and that's all not about us or ideas we post anything just their cash income I mean I waited year to see the avatar they'd  put out though no way they'd make 4 same color  outfits and hat this year and what happens  they did amazing the programming  done must be by fat old slobs on disability  thoughtless I'm done with  wgt..I'll use mobile app here and there  but they just lost a player now not like it'd  matter to them anyhow goodbye wgt. So sad how you car for us poor efforts to design my patience  are up with this now Bye.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 3:21 PM

That's it?

The consistent failure to add brightly coloured avatars is your final straw?

Okay then, well you certainly told them.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 8:42 AM

@OP

It's true WGT doesn't offer a vast variety of fantastic avatars, but the game is not a beauty contest.

And who knows? WGT may release some fancy avatars that would satisfy your taste in the future. So stick around and see what happens.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 1:04 PM

Wow, we just lost one of the great courses and your last straw is the lack of new clothes for Barbie.

The mind boggles.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 1:05 PM

pgatoursega:

OK I have had enough of w.g,t and the avatars the same 3 colors were used since 2013 blue red and white. Same 4G outfits just swap  co,or around same chat no bright colors or even yellow or black same boring mindless design  every time not only do they not add avatars  anymore but when they do its same boring mindless  designs. You know why because  they don't  care at all about us players and are ideas for over 4 years I've seen wardrobe  ideas custom avatars etc. Just ignored by them they don't take are I ideas seriously  last year for quarterly season I saw  Hawaii shirt avatar but it was exclusive for winners only then w.g.t stopped making them for the next 3 tournaments  when they said they'd make 4 for 2016 this year they stopped that idea they are anti avatar and in 4 years now same outfit just colors swapped around  no other colors I mean ever hear of Crayola..... pick a  co,LA from hundreds  of them to pick from its ridiculous  I'd quit if I didn't  put over 1500 dollars  into this game but  I won't play desktop version  of this ever again  been using Mobile app because of lazy wgt.. They are either  so though less or lazy to make an avatar thats good or colorful unique they care of ball income  and that's all not about us or ideas we post anything just their cash income I mean I waited year to see the avatar they'd  put out though no way they'd make 4 same color  outfits and hat this year and what happens  they did amazing the programming  done must be by fat old slobs on disability  thoughtless I'm done with  wgt..I'll use mobile app here and there  but they just lost a player now not like it'd  matter to them anyhow goodbye wgt. So sad how you car for us poor efforts to design my patience  are up with this now Bye.

Okay let me break this down for you. Did not take the time to correct the grammar.

OK I have had enough of w.g,t and the avatars the same 3 colors were used since 2013 blue red and white. Same 4G outfits just swap  co,or around same chat no bright colors or even yellow or black same boring mindless design  every time not only do they not add avatars  anymore but when they do its same boring mindless  designs.

You know why because  they don't  care at all about us players and are ideas for over 4 years I've seen wardrobe  ideas custom avatars etc. Just ignored by them they don't take are I ideas seriously  last year for quarterly season I saw  Hawaii shirt avatar but it was exclusive for winners only then w.g.t stopped making them for the next 3 tournaments.

when they said they'd make 4 for 2016 this year they stopped that idea they are anti avatar and in 4 years now same outfit just colors swapped around  no other colors I mean ever hear of Crayola..... pick a  co,LA from hundreds  of them to pick from its ridiculous.

I'd quit if I didn't  put over 1500 dollars  into this game but  I won't play desktop version  of this ever again  been using Mobile app because of lazy wgt.. They are either  so though less or lazy to make an avatar thats good or colorful unique they care of ball income  and that's all not about us or ideas we post anything just their cash income

I mean I waited year to see the avatar they'd  put out though no way they'd make 4 same color  outfits and hat this year and what happens  they did amazing the programming  done must be by fat old slobs on disability  thoughtless I'm done with  wgt..I'll use mobile app here and there.

but they just lost a player now not like it'd  matter to them anyhow goodbye wgt. So sad how you car for us poor efforts to design my patience  are up with this now Bye.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 2:32 PM

pgatoursega:

#1 In future rants would you please use proper punctuation as well as spacing . It makes reading your post easy on the eyes .

#2 Like everything else WGT doesnt care about what we the customers like dislike or even how we feel about the game or other products . Use or dont use it thats up to you and its the WGT way .

#3 You have been here long enough to know that WGT is not a company that will stand by its word .You can pretty much take what they say with a grain of salt .

#4 Whether you play the pc version or mobile version you are still playing the game . Threatening to quit playing the game or spend money on the game is of no importance to WGT. You wont be the first to quit and leave the game and it wont fold when you do either .

So hopefully you were just ranting and letting off steam after a bad round . Getting so upset over a free avatar and its color scheme is not the end of the world . Me I kind of like it but its the one that looks like a waiter that makes no sense to me . With the death of Arnold Palmer they should have made an avatar with a nice sweater instead . But this is WGT by now you should know that thinking is not what they do within this company . 

RSS