Wed, Apr 26 2017 12:54 PM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 6:44 PM

Dneirf ..... volume 1 issue 5

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 11:33 PM

I just noticed that OAK holes used in an existing CC Custom Course have disappeared - had to redesign the course.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 5:28 AM

alosso:

I just noticed that OAK holes used in an existing CC Custom Course have disappeared - had to redesign the course.

No surprise, if the course is gone, the holes don't exist in the data base now.   A very sad day that this happened, with chilling implications for the game ling term I think.

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 6:21 AM

phred952:

alosso:

No surprise, if the course is gone, the holes don't exist in the data base now.   A very sad day that this happened, with chilling implications for the game ling term I think.

I hated that course.

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 8:07 AM

alosso:

I'm deleting my custom courses, rather than redesigning them, as the OAK holes cannot be replaced.

There's no longer any point in designing customs courses, IMO, if course/holes can simply be removed by WGT from one day to the next.

Customs courses were a great innovation, but now totally spoiled.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 11:05 AM

gherkinhead1:

I hated that course.

You'd have felt differently if you'd been able to play it when you reach a higher tier and have, no offence intended, better skills.

Oakmont could be a real beetch, if you hit approach shots wrong you were sometimes happy to walk away with bogey.  But, for a challenge, there was no finer course around.

To simply have it removed during an update without any prior notice is really shitty.  If this is the way things continue to be under the snot crusted thumb of TopGolf then I don't intend staying around to watch this once great game go belly up.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 11:05 AM

Oakmont only disappeared from the PC platform.It is still playable on the mobile/tablet world

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 11:11 AM

the silence from WGT was deafening....bad PR indeed...

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 11:17 AM

Tigerpaw509:

Oakmont only disappeared from the PC platform.It is still playable on the mobile/tablet world

?????

• PAGES
RSS