Forums

Help › Forums

mrcaddie heads to Bethpage IRL

Sat, Jun 10 2017 12:11 PM (42 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 11:43 AM

As per messages Wayne, i really thank you for doing this.

I hope i get a bit of the same luck when i get out there.

In truth ive lost 2 year from golf, awaiting back surgery in agony then having a set back a few month after op which came just as i started playing again, but im playing shortly, probably in June so i will let you know if i have any pitch in luck lol.

I will mark my ball, and point Caddie to the line i will take.........putting is a lot to do with confidence and feeling lucky.......so i willl convince myself Caddie is doing the business.

Cheers mate

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 6:41 PM

Wayne - Sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy with the World Cup tourney. What a great trip you had there pal, and thanks for sharing the great pics. I love the one with the Tillinghast plaque.

I would love to play Fox Hopyard with you and your boys. I have played there a few times in charity events. I have this advice for those who haven't played there before: Bring plenty of ammo!

And finally, let's play Fenwick sometime in the next month or so before drought season when the fairways burn up. 

Frank

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 12:11 PM

Great Thread Right Here! --- Reads like a good book!

Have to ask -- Mr.Caddie, Did you see the Sasquatch all up on the Bethpage IRL?

Sincerely, I am Yancy

RSS