• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 9:29 PM

Hi MC!

mrcaddie:

We then teed off about 20 mins early and all I can say is WE HAD A BLAST

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't 

mrcaddie:

The halls of the clubhouse reminded me of something out of the movie "The Shining".

Looking forward to more details and photos MC, hope to see you here for a game again soon too.

Cheers!

Rich

• pmm711
    5,509 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 5:07 AM

MC,

When deciding to meet WGT virtual golfers in the RL you never know what you're going to get.  I think it's great that you guys did this.  My uncle lived in Bethpage...great courses all of them.

I had the good fortune of meeting fmagnets and jayw4862 in Atlanta, GA prior to Mags heading to Pittsburgh for last year's US Open.  These guys are the sorts you'd take a bullet for if you found yourself in that position.  We tried to get in some RL play but schedules were difficult to work around.  One day I hope I get another chance.

Keep posting future outings.  Who knows, maybe we can get a WGT Scramble organized one day for a bunch of us.

P

• ScottHope
    10,015 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 10:45 AM

Fabulous Mr C, absolutely fabulous.  : )

(Sorry for the lacklustre post, been working on a project and tired too.)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 11:59 AM

Graet photos mate.

Nice to see the 1st and the 18th there.

Plus you motly crew ;-)

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 1:12 PM

Cheers Wayne you beauty mate..... 

Thanks so much for sharing this Epic experience. Top stuff Bro

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 4:38 PM

Great to read that and see the pics Mr. C.

Quite heartwarming actually.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 5:59 PM

I have only had the chance to meet one of my WGT friends in real life, and he came all the way from Germany. There has to be some people in the Atlanta area. We played a real round and he met my family, attended a race my grand kids were in at Atlanta Motor Speedway, and spent the night at my house. Was a true joy. MC your living the dream. Keep on keeping on.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 7:15 AM

Thanks for sharing this with us, Wayne. 

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 5:14 PM

It was late one night here in WGT land and Mr Caddie had just finished the dishes after dinner . he sat down at the computter to lok for a game with Friends ,  As he sat there looking at Red friends all busy he drifted off to sleep .

Mr Caddie had a dream ,  I was Christmas every day , The good will of the community and forum reformed all got along , WGT had turned off Vem9000 .  the elves were busy fixing bugs and the mods were cleaning up dirty player pic,s .

With his Green light on ( dreaming )  a flash happened , It was a Invite to the game ,  It was Chad , The green light turned blue and the game was on ,  turned into a alt shot game with MR wgt and Caddie vs Harryk and ezzzy . All his other Friend were off line but watching .

H & E were them normal selfs and then the dream went bad .

There was a Disko dance     at the 19th hole   . When returning  the Driver was nolonger in the golf cart ,

They then had Birthday cake .

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 5:54 PM

opyeuclid:
    Birthday cake .

Sorry Sir but that is a F up dream ,

the Frapp candle is burning .

Make a Wish .

OPY 

RSS