skip nav

Forums

Cheaters kicked out?

Sun, Mar 24 2019 1:16 PM by DoctorLarry. 238 replies.
  • Heath021 United States
    368 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 2:52 PM

I guess wgt is still kicking players out for cheating. It's very obvious who these players are. Great job wgt keep it up. These players have been ripping me off for many years now.

Still more obvious players out there, hopefully they will be caught. However, they will be back as another player and cheat us all again!

Digg
    Delicious
  • mkrizan86 United Kingdom
    1,866 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 3:31 PM

Heath021:
    These players have been ripping me off for many years now.

Idiot.

Digg
    Delicious
  • PSUTOM United States
    188 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 3:34 PM

I agree with you about cheaters, but with your credentials I don't understand how you can be beaten that often.

OTOH, have fun, it's only a game.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Heath021 United States
    368 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 3:37 PM

Who you calling an idiot...! Who the *** are you to troll these forums and throw words at people who you don't even know.

I just speak my mind , I don't come on here trying to suck up to anyone, not you, not no one. I didnt mention any names yet you come on here and bash me like the childish forum troll you are. So, go back into the hole for which you crawled out. 

Any other intelligent comment you wanna make?

Digg
    Delicious
  • opyeuclid United States
    5,967 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 4:07 PM

Heath021:
    Who the *** are you to troll these forums

OPY 

On a side note , Why would let some one rip you off for years ?

Digg
    Delicious
  • ct690911 Canada
    6,115 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 4:32 PM

Heath021:

I guess wgt is still kicking players out for cheating. It's very obvious who these players are. Great job wgt keep it up. These players have been ripping me off for many years now.

Still more obvious players out there, hopefully they will be caught. However, they will be back as another player and cheat us all again!

Kind of a broad brush...I don't get cheated because I'm careful who I play and never have anything on the line. I'm sure many players do the same. If you play strangers for credits, I'm sure cheating will occur the odd time. Buyer beware.

ct

Digg
    Delicious
  • Heath021 United States
    368 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 4:38 PM

I'm saying when I enter an RG and those players win...they take money or credits away from the legit players...anyway how did this turn into my issue. There are players cheating and getting caught. I was making everyone aware of it.

Digg
    Delicious
  • turfsand United States
    1,773 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 4:42 PM

Heath021:

I'm saying when I enter an RG and those players win...they take money or credits away from the legit players...anyway how did this turn into my issue. There are players cheating and getting caught. I was making everyone aware of it.

well said...

Digg
    Delicious
  • opyeuclid United States
    5,967 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 4:53 PM

Heath021:
    I'm saying when I enter an RG and those players win..

Ok  I get it now ,, Sorry .    I have never played that format for that reason .

OPY 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS